A little bit from LEFT field

thegoat10

I have never been Bridges biggest fan to be honest. Since he came to the club he has been at fault for a number of goals, another cost us 2 points on Saturday.
Whilst we have Sylvinhio on the bench what about sticking Barry at left back to take Bridge out of the firing line.
I know Barrys best position is in the middle of the park but he his recent performances have been a little down to those at the start of the season when he was on fire.
This would also mean we could play NDJ - who has been our best player the past 6 games and I felt for him when he was on the bench, and Ireland - bar far our best player last year a little more forward.

Thoughts?

As Long As We Have Bellers On The Left Side (He playes Quality There) Then Theres No Worrie To Be Honest Bridge Plays Good Balls Thyrough To Him

thegoat10 said:
I have never been Bridges biggest fan to be honest. Since he came to the club he has been at fault for a number of goals, another cost us 2 points on Saturday.
Whilst we have Sylvinhio on the bench what about sticking Barry at left back to take Bridge out of the firing line.
I know Barrys best position is in the middle of the park but he his recent performances have been a little down to those at the start of the season when he was on fire.
This would also mean we could play NDJ - who has been our best player the past 6 games and I felt for him when he was on the bench, and Ireland - bar far our best player last year a little more forward.

Thoughts?

OR just play Sylv at left back

He is after all a left back that we bought to play at left back

PaulPowerShower said:
thegoat10 said:

Thoughts?

That's crazy talk!

PaulPowerShower said:
thegoat10 said:

Thoughts?

I would go for that at the moment - Bridge is costing us goals and points

TFC said:
I'd be interested to see a list of the goals he has 'cost' us. Burnleys third I'll give you, lets see the others.

Burnley 2 and 3, Dempsey's for Fulham, nearly cost us at Birmingham.

Damocles said:
TFC said:
I'd be interested to see a list of the goals he has 'cost' us. Burnleys third I'll give you, lets see the others.

lmao, watch the Dempsey goal again, and if you can blame Bridge for that, you are really looking for a stick to beat the lad with. As for 'nearly'...?

TFC said:
Damocles said:

lmao, watch the Dempsey goal again, and if you can blame Bridge for that, you are really looking for a stick to beat the lad with. As for 'nearly'...?

I might be getting the goal confused with another.

The one where someone shot across Given, who tipped it out and the goal scorer and Bridge both went for the rebound and Bridge just kind of fell over a bit when the other guy tapped it in from 3 yards out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.