A man does need a hobby !!

Here's a picture of my City match worn shirts collection with over 300 original City match worn shirts dating back to George Hicks 1926 FA Cup Final worn shirt.

Always looking to add match shirts into the collection as I work towards the worlds largest City collection so please get in touch if you have a shirt you think I may be interested in with all shirts considered.

Feel free to join the Facebook page with over 2500 members and over 30 ex-blue players on board. https://www.facebook.com/groups/manchestercitymatchshirts/

View attachment 5318
Jeez, yer've more City shirts than I've got cycling shirts.

Do you have a City match shirt hidden or stored away in the loft, did you catch a City shirt thrown in the crowd, win a shirt in a raffle or have a relative that played for the club.

Please get in touch if you do. All shirts considered with top prices offered.

Always looking to add to the collection so don’t forget to check those lofts and cupboards when getting the decorations out :-)

Could be a nice little Xmas cash bonus waiting for any match shirts stored or hidden away.

Direct message if you think you may have a shirt I'd be interested in with all shirts considered and best prices always offered.

collection.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.