A message to all City fans from red cafe

BlueMo' said:
Citys youth team on the other hand are full of players from everywhere but Manchester it seems.

Not to mention that our under-18s team that finished 2nd in the league this season while the rags' finished 2nd from bottom (last I checked) had loads of local boys in the squad and only one non-UK player (Rusnak) until the closing weeks when Lopes was promoted. As I said earlier in this thread, they simply make something up, say it, and then believe it no matter what counter-evidence may be out there.

Like not one person in the "City got 9,000/20,000 for their parade" thread has posted the clear evidence of far, far more (100,000 or more) and now they will forever believe we got 9,000 or 20,000 for the parade despite every news outlet reporting 100,000+. Add that to the faux moral outrage of "R.I.P. Fergie" and do they more and more begin to resemble a certain other set of supporters to anyone?

Why do people say "you have to spend money to break into the elite" as if it's normal to pay players like Yaya Toure 220k a week?

hahahhaha

The scourge of Manure needs a pay rise to be honest.

Asdwf3xCIAAtV-q.jpg

GazzarooWoolton said:
I wonder why United are so hated universally ? They were hated here on Merseyside long before any Premier League ! The hatred between Mancs and Scousers is very simply down to football, a hatred born out of jealousy ! The self proclaimed biggest club in the world just couldn't cope with mediocrity. Well my arrogant, shallow, deluded red friends. . . . Get used to being the underdog in your city, the hatred for you is global, the screams of joy around the world when Aguero scored must have shifted the planets axis. I haven't met anyone yet who is not delirious with joy at City's victory yesterday ! Well done the boys in blue ! ( Everton fan ).

Slightly off the subject the Manc / Scouse divide stems further back than just football. It came from the Ship canal. The ships would pull in Liverpool but we would get the extra work and pickings as they ended up the ship canal

Can I just say, not all United fans are as bitter and twisted as a lot of you guys and girls make out. I am a United fan but having a dad and brother who are lifelong City fans (both season ticket holders) I can't really feel anything but happiness for them. I know how much it means to them like it means to you lot.

While I'm on a rant, I've watched City quite a bit this season and can say they have played some of the most attractive football I have seen by any club all season. Not all United fans are as blinkered as a lot of people would make out, and I can be objective when an objective viewpoint is required. It depends on the individual.

The financial backing City have got now does not mean that they bought the trophy at all. A team still has to gel, play well and develop as a team, and that takes time. Don't get me wrong, I think it certainly helps a lot. But I find it hard to believe that any Premier League club would have complained at the thought of their beloved team receiving the good fortune that City have come into.

Yours,

from a not-so-bitter red

mcdhb said:
Can I just say, not all United fans are as bitter and twisted as a lot of you guys and girls make out. I am a United fan but having a dad and brother who are lifelong City fans (both season ticket holders) I can't really feel anything but happiness for them. I know how much it means to them like it means to you lot.

While I'm on a rant, I've watched City quite a bit this season and can say they have played some of the most attractive football I have seen by any club all season. Not all United fans are as blinkered as a lot of people would make out, and I can be objective when an objective viewpoint is required. It depends on the individual.

The financial backing City have got now does not mean that they bought the trophy at all. A team still has to gel, play well and develop as a team, and that takes time. Don't get me wrong, I think it certainly helps a lot. But I find it hard to believe that any Premier League club would have complained at the thought of their beloved team receiving the good fortune that City have come into.

Yours,

from a not-so-bitter red

some of them talk sense. you have said what my mate said (he is also a red) he actually came to me in the pub on sunday night and congratulated us and said we deserve it. fair play.

mcdhb said:

Yours,

from a not-so-bitter red

A red with class.........well said son.

respected the world over for the hard work that has gone into our achievements

That poster is really quite pathetic. They reason for their huge worldwide fanbase is that they are the team that have dominated the premier league - the league with the most worldwide viewers - and therefore the "fashinable" team to support. I doubt anyone who supports them abroad really cares about their apparent "hard work" - only that they win and this winning came about due to the money that they have spent.

"Bitter Reds"..

All I"ve heard this week is,"You bought the league! You"re just a team of mercenaries!You"ll never be as big as us "... cryin moanin ungracious bast**ds!!!

(no feckin suprise there then)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.