A Message To Mr Khaldoon Al Mubarak

br55 said:
In all my 40 years of supporting City I have never felt so upbeat about our future. I have just watched Mr. Khaldoon's interview and agree with every word of rickmcfc's post.
THIS
I think Mr Khaldoon is pure class and my dream now is that we can all get on with running/suporting a football club instead of a cicus.

Wow!!! Amazing interview. A lot of our fans dont realise what we have at our disposal. I was disappointed as anyone last night but I am still so upbeat our future and listening to Khaldoon only reiterates how I feel.

Its been a fabulous season and I can only see it getting better for the foresseable future. Its not the same old city anymore. We are professionally run club from top to bottom and are the envy of the world. We have to stamp our authority on the league next year and this seasons disappointments will only spur us on to better things

We have the foundations in place.

We have the right man for the job in place (IMO). Mancini is settled in and can build on our nucleus of players we already have at our disposal.

We have a great squad already in place and I feel we can still attract 3-4 World Class to add to this.

We are having record attendances

The club is constantly improving things behind the scenes

I truly feel we can win a trophy next year. At the start of last season it was work in progress and couldn't really believe we would win anything. I really feel we can do it now, although Premiership Title might be a bit too soon.
We are reaping the rewards even if it doesn't feel like after last night

Mr Khaldoon,
I also want to thank you and our owner for your inspirational leadership and overwhelming commitment.

From me and eight other City fans here in Sweden: thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

We have a world class owner, a world class chairman and you know these two brilliant gentlemen won't rest until we have a world class football club.

We are so lucky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.