A Message To Mr Khaldoon Al Mubarak

Maybe I should paint the chairman's portrait (it's my profession), and it could be presented to him as a gift from the fans?
If I had a good photo it wouldn't be impossible.

Just a thought...

The guy is an absolute class act, both as a businessman and in terms of his fantastic PR skills. If anyone ever had any doubts over the long term intentions of Khaldoon or Sheik Mansour, he has put them all to bed with this interview.

I am pleased to see he is realistic that a great team is not built over night, and takes time to develop and gel. Look at Real Madrid, bought 5 of the best players in the world in one pre-season and still went out in the quarters of the CL. We have made huge progress this season, and if we make the same level of progress again next season we will finish in the top 3

Khaldoon is a class act, a true pro and a great spokesman for the club... I'd like to see more of him in the media, and a higher exposure to the press, he'd run rings around them - you just couldn't imagine any slip ups..

Fantastic inspirational interview from the Chairman. Great to hear him give his full backing to Mancini, at last we are giving a manager time to do the job.

Thanks for the welcome, been around since 2005 but more a reader than a poster. Am a bit too old for this computer lark, I was at the 56 cup final with my old fella!!!

yes i agree and would like to give my thanks to Mr khaldoon, ADUG as a whole, Mr Manchini and all the players for all of there hard work this season its had its ups and downs but so does nemisis and thats great too, once again THANKS!

but not to Gary cook he's a KNOB

PaulPowerShower said:
rickmcfc said:
Dear Sir, as you stated in an interview last year that you visit bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk i would like you to read this statement.

Having watched your statement on the official website i would like to say thank you for all that you have done, and will continue to do for this football club. You are a proffesional and a hard working, true and dedicated person who does so much for city. The statement which was issued on the clubs website an hour ago was fantastic, and something that has totally cleared the air, set the story straight and dismissed all of the rumours that the media of this country continue to print in the daily tabloids.

Since this club was taken over there have been so many changes that have put bigger smiles onto the faces of so many blues. I honestly cant say thank you enough, and im sure that i speak for every Manchester City fan. Once again, thank you for your continued hard work and effort, and ensuring that city aim to be, and where we one day belong, right at the top.

Thank You
I don't know where he ends and you begin....fucking hell

pmsl.well said btw op.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.