A Message To Mr Khaldoon Al Mubarak

All good words and appears to be totally grounded and honest. Please just give this club some serious continuity with Mancini. Please give him the time (3 years+) in order to realise the minimum of your ambitions.
My only concern is that you may have to give him more time off to get some decent weather and food and home comforts!

bluesimon said:
All good words and appears to be totally grounded and honest. Please just give this club some serious continuity with Mancini. Please give him the time (3 years+) in order to realise the minimum of your ambitions.
My only concern is that you may have to give him more time off to get some decent weather and food and home comforts!
no,it's ok,he'll still have his City scarf to keep him warm.

Hear, hear!

Well said. Thank you very much, Mr. Mubarak, and His Highness Sheikh Mansour for making this adventure possible.

Giving Mancini a full chance, not a half chance, is the right thing.

We have so much to be thankful for.

And even in defeat against Spurs we have so much optimism a word never usually associated with City.

This is all down to our owner His Highness Sheikh Mansour and the excellent work of our staff not least Mr Mubarak.

I salute you all and it's best we stick with Bobby Manc to take us to the next level.

If players leave more fool them and if players choose to come it's because it makes sense.

A little while ago someone started a thread on here saying they 'quite liked Spurs', and I replied saying that I'd never read a thread before where I could disagree with every word written. This is now the exact polar opposite of that particular thread. I agree with EVERY SINGLE WORD.

Rick, I haven't always agreed with your postings, but by fuck you got this one right mate.

Fair play to you.

Well said that man.

Clears up any confusion and allows Mancio to get on with his job. I notice the press haven't picked it up as much as they would some stupid rumour from the bloke in the chippy. I suppose they want all the uncertainty otherwise they have nothing to talk about.

i can only agree with the sentiments echoed on here re mancini & khaldoon - the silence from the gutter press re this is deafening ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.