A Message To Mr Khaldoon Al Mubarak

Great interview Mr K. :-)

Noted the very brief reference to the new training complex.(Fbloke :-)) Any chance you could update us(me via PM) about the redevelopment of COMS or a new stadium? (please see the Las Vegas thread) It won't go any further.

bluefandk said:
In Khaldoon we trust.

i hope he stays with us forever, because i want to have his babies.

Khaldoon we love you.

oh and can you lend me a few quid mate<br /><br />-- Thu May 06, 2010 8:58 pm --<br /><br />
Cobwebcat said:
I'd rather have our owners and no Champions League next season than any other owners and Champions League football.

Some day we will have both.

Thanks.

i couldnt agree more

That interview gave me goosebumps!!!
Lets hope the media keep their beaks out of our club now!!

That man is an absolute genius

Mr Chairman, after listening to your interview and seeing what this club means to you & the owners it makes me think of nothing but what we can achieve under your professional guidance. We can all enjoy the summer break knowing that we are going places with your great support come the new season.
We have the best supporters in the land - there is no doubt about that and we will stand by you as you prepare to take us to the promised land.

What we need most is stability, give Manc a chance to prove what he can do with some new faces which suits his style and move us onwards and upwards.

THANKING YOU AGAIN FOR PUTTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT - AND ALLOWING ALL TRUE BLUES TO SEE WHAT THE MEDIA ARE REALLY TRYING TO DO TO OUR BELOVED CLUB.

MR CHAIRMAN - WE WILL NOT BE DIVIDED.

been feeling really down all day, that has really cheered me up listening to that and well done for congratulating spurs, the bloke oozes class

I dont know why, but I wasnt that upset last night. I didnt really think we were going to beat Spurs. At the moment they are a better team than us.

Anyway, I'm feeling really positive about next year already! Thank god we've got a World Cup this year and bring on August!

I felt sick throughout the game last night. I was gutted until I watched his interview. I am now looking forward to the trip to West Ham on Sunday to sign off on a high note. I cant wait for thre trips to Eurpoe if if it is the Europa.

Where is the final next year. We need a new song for the end of May 2011.

just watched the interview with the Chairman,nearly in fukn tears (as i was 25 hours ago),Khaldoon,you are class man...."don't be sad today,let's look to the future".What a statement to lift my own personal gloom.CTID.<br /><br />-- Thu May 06, 2010 9:37 pm --<br /><br />
rickmcfc said:
I am really looking forward to next season already aswell!!!
Oh,and well said you too mate,nice one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.