A message to the visiting Stoke fans...

stoke are a terrible footballing side, they just get results by narrowing their pitch, playing tall players and pumping balls into the opposition area, such an ugly team to watch. we will see who's celebrating when our money investment starts producing the imbred wankers. i don't get why they don't talk to other stoke fans on their own forum? or is stoke to much of a small club to have a decent forum?

ban-mcfc said:
stoke are a terrible footballing side, they just get results by narrowing their pitch, playing tall players and pumping balls into the opposition area, such an ugly team to watch. we will see who's celebrating when our money investment starts producing the imbred wankers. i don't get why they don't talk to other stoke fans on their own forum? or is stoke to much of a small club to have a decent forum?

You're still talking about us, so why not?

But yes, you have us spot on. That's the only reason why we're a mid table Premiership team, it's so simple. No doubt sooner or later one of these expensively assembled squads and coaching teams will see it as you see it and get wise to us.

Mr Rich said:
and most of all your whining manager but that is my opinion.

[

In his post match interview Pulin described us as the best passing team in Europe or even in the world. after the game.

Pam said:
Mr Rich said:
and most of all your whining manager but that is my opinion.

[

In his post match interview Pulin described us as the best passing team in Europe or even in the world. after the game.

It's a nice compliment but I wouldn't quite go that far. I'm sure Xavi and Iniesta aren't watching videos of Stevie Ireland and trying to improve their game. We don't compare to Barca, but then again no-one does so it doesn't really matter.

Well done fellas. A few days is a long time in football lol. Crackin' result and i couldn't me more happy for you (well the ones who didn't just tell me to fuck off anyway). ;-)

Cheered you on all the way and the way you sat back, defended and then hit them on the break reminded me very much of another team. ;-)

Hopefully we can go and do something similar to the Arsenal now which i'm sure you'll all be cheering us on for.

Tricky_Rici said:
Well done fellas. A few days is a long time in football lol. Crackin' result and i couldn't me more happy for you (well the ones who didn't just tell me to fuck off anyway). ;-)

Cheered you on all the way and the way you sat back, defended and then hit them on the break reminded me very much of another team. ;-)

Hopefully we can go and do something similar to the Arsenal now which i'm sure you'll all be cheering us on for.

Thank you. I think we can now end this thread admirably. And good luck against Arsenal, you might do us a favour in the race for 3rd place ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.