A message to those going to the West Ham game

I haven't forgiven or thought of our fans the same since the pelligrini snub. I met up with so called die hard Blues in town later. They had all fkd off and cba giving Manuel a clap. If the same occurs this season I wouldn't be surprised if pep said fk this lot. He's already stopped going on the pitch after games recently as half the crowd has left by full time.
If only the home fans were as good as the away support. It’s night and day! I’m convinced he has more love and time for them than our home support. Just look at the success he’s bought us. The team deserves better and hopefully most will stay to the end vs West Ham whether we win or lose but especially if we win.

Now this becomes important. Special hello to everyone who said this post was a jinx when I was jinxing nothing.

The lads could fuck it up against West Ham. They still deserve a send-off if that happens.

Send them off to Wembley next week with a thank you and put them in good stead for next season by saying thanks for everything they've worked hard for over the last two seasons.

If City don't win I doubt they will come back out for a lap of honour.

After the CL final in 2021 not one of them came to the fans and the manager stayed as far away as possible.

Now this becomes important. Special hello to everyone who said this post was a jinx when I was jinxing nothing.

The lads could fuck it up against West Ham. They still deserve a send-off if that happens.

Send them off to Wembley next week with a thank you and put them in good stead for next season by saying thanks for everything they've worked hard for over the last two seasons.
Yep, you've timed it right ;)

I will but only if they don't piss off for half an hour and expect me to wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.