A message to Villa fans

Bollocks to O'Neill, and double bollocks to Milner!

We'll be OK. Lerner is no mug, and had clearly just got fed up with the manager wasting money on the likes of Heskey, Shorey, Davies, Sidwell etc etc.

I'm sure he'll appoint somebody better to take us forward.

PS

Can we still have Stephen Ireland please, I'll be really annoyed if O'Neill spitting his dummy out has buggered that one up.

Jesus, what's it got to do with us? The Villa players hate him, the fans aren't buying season tickets and the Chairman ain't throwing any more money at it...

To be honest I have not met one Villa fan who thinks this is Man City's fault. Not one. To think along those lines smacks of paranoia. Man City does not even come into the fall out between O'Neill and Lerner. I've a lot of time for City and have a few family members from Moss Side and I was made up for them when the club was taken over by big money...after all the years of being a piss poor runt of a football club it's the very least their loyalty deserved.

The most striking thing about this thread is how on earth the OP could state that Martin O'Neill is English! If that's the level of insight we have on Bluemoon these days then how on earth can Man City supporters be taken seriously in debates? Embarrassing.

Onto football matters. It'll be an interesting season ahead, but as always I'll put my money on the club that created this magnificent competition back in 1888 to come out fighting. We've seen plenty of comings and goings at Villa Park on our way to plenty of successes and failures over the years. Even in this era of financial doping that has seen the likes of Blackburn, Chelsea and others rise to the top I'm pretty sure Villa will - as always - be the greater bet for the long term. O'Neill goes (he did a fine job) but we don't stand still. We move on and we progress.

McGregor1874 said:
To be honest I have not met one Villa fan who thinks this is Man City's fault. Not one. To think along those lines smacks of paranoia. Man City does not even come into the fall out between O'Neill and Lerner. I've a lot of time for City and have a few family members from Moss Side and I was made up for them when the club was taken over by big money...after all the years of being a piss poor runt of a football club it's the very least their loyalty deserved.

The most striking thing about this thread is how on earth the OP could state that Martin O'Neill is English! If that's the level of insight we have on Bluemoon these days then how on earth can Man City supporters be taken seriously in debates? Embarrassing.

Onto football matters. It'll be an interesting season ahead, but as always I'll put my money on the club that created this magnificent competition back in 1888 to come out fighting. We've seen plenty of comings and goings at Villa Park on our way to plenty of successes and failures over the years. Even in this era of financial doping that has seen the likes of Blackburn, Chelsea and others rise to the top I'm pretty sure Villa will - as always - be the greater bet for the long term. O'Neill goes (he did a fine job) but we don't stand still. We move on and we progress.

Class.

Stands and applauds.

McGregor1874 said:

Who do you support mate?

And I agree, if you say your a football fan and don't know O'neill is a proud scot and glaswegian then you arent really a fan in my eyes.

I think in fairness to the OP he was refering to O'Niell as 'English' because he's successful; in the same way, Andy Murray is British when he looks like he might win something but is Scottish again when he loses to a Bolivian plumber in the second round at Flushing Meadow?

I would just like to add a quick apology to the United fans. Sorry that City started spending money as well. Sorry that your transfer targets came our way. Sorry that we ave caused your very slow very painful death in the slide down the table. A plus point it is going to be a lot harder to be so fxcking arrogant when watching your mighty reds in the pubs of Mancester when they are getting beat in Trafford.
Villa fans - couldn't give a flying toss. Try the old 3rd division for a year and I might give you some sympathy.
Sympathy, pity, City is everyones second team. Personally I will prefer to be vilified and hated the length and breadth of the country and throughout Europe for our success. Bring it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.