A minutes silence for Maggie!

This is the problem with these one minute silence before football matches. Where do we draw the line a tragedy is a tragedy.Politics is another. A lot of emotion is stirred up at the mention of her name. Not going to be well received by all ,dont do it at all.

Can't see it happening.

If they tried it I would personally pay to rent a helicopter to drop a ton of shyte over wembley whilst making my thoughts about the old witch audible to all through a loud hailer

Whats Maggie got to do with football nothing.She hated football fans in general in the 80s like the miners.

I doubt we would come out of this smelling of roses if they do decide to do it.

Ale all day plus hatred for thatcher equals loudest boo's heard at wembley since Steve mclaren was manager!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I doubt we would come out of this smelling of roses if they do decide to do it.

Ale all day plus hatred for thatcher equals loudest boo's heard at wembley since Steve mclaren was manager!
Either that or the loudest chorus of "ding dong the witch is dead" that this country has ever heard!

F@ck Whelan!

Instead of a minutes silence how about a chorus "Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is Dead"

they would be mad to try it,as its a wembley match the usual tories will have blagged a ticket for the royal box so the temptation to break it will be immense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.