A minutes silence for Maggie!

baildon blue said:
Whats Maggie got to do with football nothing.She hated football fans in general in the 80s like the miners.

Tried to cover up the real blame for the death of 96 and just hired uniformed thugs to beat the other lot up.

I've always respected every minutes silence wherever I've been, but I would boo my head off and then turn my back to the pitch if one was held on Sunday- there is no reason for it though and won't happen thank god.

+ the woman stole my milk n all.

Agree with virtually everything said above. Notable that 2 multi millionaires are asking for her to be honoured in this way - perhaps they and their ilk can stump up the estimated £10m cost to the taxpayer for the establishment's farewell party for her next week. Then I would be happy to give Whelan a minutes applause when we play them next week.

Well done Dave Whelan. Whether this happens or not I hope you enjoy your hard earned establishment smarty-points. Arise Sir Dave OBE C.U.N.T.

Swales lives said:
I would love there to be a minute's silence across all footie matches this weekend.
Because I believe every single one would be met with jeers, cheers, boos. Showing these deluded millionaire c*nts that she was despised by football fans ascross the whole country.

Agreed, the reason they'll be no minutes silence is because there'd be no minutes silence.

The establishment can't have the world seeing how much she was loathed.

HorshamBlue said:
The FA are leaving it to the clubs whether to have a minute's silence. I can't see it happening for City with our three Argentinians. Anyway... a minute's silence or not, how about a rousing pre-kickoff rendition of Ding Dong the Witch is Dead anyway?

This please

robinhood CITY said:
Carlos, Kun and Zabba are well up for a minutes silence at Wembley for Thatcher

Kun has already created/staged a silence this week, spoiled of course by the impeccable blues going mental.

As is often said:

When we were part of the Roman Empire, we had an Emperor.
When we became a kingdom, we had a King.
Then we became a country, and got Thatcher.

Anybody going as a Munchkin, to sing their favourite song?

A lot of people actually want a minutes silence just so they can make it clear what they thought of her, personally I hope we keep politics away from football and dont bother having one. If we did, JFT96

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.