A new low on Twitter - Billy Sharp

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Utter twat.
I said this on the thread about Micah cancelling his twitter account - I just fail to understand why anyone has the need for this twitter thing.
If I was famous would I want to have thousands / millions people having direct access to contact me? Would I give them my mobile number so they could call / text me? So why give them the twitter address?

Maybe it's me at the almost grand age of 49 just not ''getting'' this modern technology stuff....

I think people saw it/see it as a way of interacting with fans without the risk and or effort.

If we wanna talk to our mates we ring them or text etc. But if you are a pro footballer, you cant just pop out t the shops if you wanna talk to some fans.

Just a shame idiots take it too far. as for that dick in question here, surely the screenshot showing the guys name and pic will result to someone (police or otherwise) finding him, hell get his rewards

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Is that the picture of the lad who put it on next to the messages? don't know how twitter works.

You can add any picture you want to your account and it gets shown next to your messages. He sounds stupid enough to have his own picture on his profile instead of something generic. Hope this pic gets passed around so they can catch him quick enough.

TrueBlue76 said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Is that the picture of the lad who put it on next to the messages? don't know how twitter works.

You can add any picture you want to your account and it gets shown next to your messages. He sounds stupid enough to have his own picture on his profile instead of something generic. Hope this pic gets passed around so they can catch him quick enough.

Say they do catch him though...Is there anything the law can do?

BermudaBlue said:
TrueBlue76 said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

Say they do catch him though...Is there anything the law can do?

I wasn't referring to the law ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.