A plea to the FA...

Arry is Bent said:
Firstly Hollaway is indeed a cock, a large cock at that.

Secondly, If for one minuite you think the FA will have the balls to fine him, think again.

Finally, despite the fact Hollaway is a cock he was well within his rights to pick the players he picked lastnight.

Unfortunately, the FA rules dictate that he wasn't in the right. He has to play his best starting 11, and he didn't, therefore fuck him and I hope they fine the twat. Ever since his outburst about the Rooney affair I've been bored by the fucker, and I sincerely hope the FA treat him the same way they treated McCarthy. The problem is that 'bent Arry' has set the standard by getting his retaliation in first. Let's see what the FA does....

I must say my reaction is the same, punish them, they punished Wolves (to much acclaim on here if I remember right) because Wolves did it against united.

The guy now seems to comment on everything, even if its not Blackpool related, he only needed to answer the questions last night, with "its my team, I'll pick who I want", but he had to come over as a cock again.

Brief breath of fresh air, that's going stale already.

bluemoonno1 said:
The guy is a tool, but I have to agree with him with this one, its a 25 man squad, you can pick who you like cant you?

Just what is the point of having a 25-man squad and then being told that you can only start with these 11. Holloway has become a bit a bore this last few weeks but it doesn't compare with the 150 years the 'kin FA have been pissing people off.

His novellty value is wearing a bit thin with me now.
Starting to get on my nerves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.