A point gained?

samharris said:
jayblue said:
samharris said:
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=251615" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=251615</a>
The answer to your question is yes I will as I have done since 1977 as I will be at the emirates next week like I was in lisbon a couple of weeks ago. My hatred for the rags has gone way beyond rational and the only way I can deal with it is to come on here to piss and moan. Some guys drink , kick the dog or the wife but this is how I try to deal with it. I come across as a very negative poster but my love of city has and never will waiver even though reading my posts you'd think so. Therefore sam and with all due respect I don't think it a good idea to judge a person by what they put on an internet forum.

I'd had a few drinks last week when I started that thread tbh Jay,Not knowing you personally I can only guage my judgement by your post last week and today..We all hate the rags with a passion(well most anyway)This mixed with a bevvy isnt a good combo when posting on a forum after a poor display..

Them cunts usually win the title with us in a relegation battle or languishing in mid table obscurity and 10 years ago a lower division.. Last season we were in third,this season we will be at minimum second ( it aint over yet mind,not easy but not over)..The game at the Etihad is going to be the most intense Derby since before the prem started because of the stakes being played for..
Wouldnt want to miss that bud would you..
I fear my head might explode sam ;-)

KEEP THE FAITH
Blackburn have already beaten the rags this season and then the rags play a QPR side that have recently beaten Liverpool and Arsenal and are fighting for their survival.
While the scum are favourites now and our form has dipped at the worst possible time, we are still capable of winning our remaining games and the rags will drop points between now and 30th April, what happens that night will determine the title imho.

jayblue said:
samharris said:
jayblue said:
The answer to your question is yes I will as I have done since 1977 as I will be at the emirates next week like I was in lisbon a couple of weeks ago. My hatred for the rags has gone way beyond rational and the only way I can deal with it is to come on here to piss and moan. Some guys drink , kick the dog or the wife but this is how I try to deal with it. I come across as a very negative poster but my love of city has and never will waiver even though reading my posts you'd think so. Therefore sam and with all due respect I don't think it a good idea to judge a person by what they put on an internet forum.

I'd had a few drinks last week when I started that thread tbh Jay,Not knowing you personally I can only guage my judgement by your post last week and today..We all hate the rags with a passion(well most anyway)This mixed with a bevvy isnt a good combo when posting on a forum after a poor display..

Them cunts usually win the title with us in a relegation battle or languishing in mid table obscurity and 10 years ago a lower division.. Last season we were in third,this season we will be at minimum second ( it aint over yet mind,not easy but not over)..The game at the Etihad is going to be the most intense Derby since before the prem started because of the stakes being played for..
Wouldnt want to miss that bud would you..
I fear my head might explode sam ;-)

Then aim your head at the red cunts and drown them in Blue blood. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.