A proper discussion...what made you support city?

my grandad is a blue my dad is a blue i am a blue and my kids are blues
my grandad went to hyde road, maine road and eastlands

come on you blue boys

...As basic as this. My mums friend named Jane, asked me and my mum if I would like to go with her to watch MCFC, I was 6/7 years old....92/93 season, Sheff Weds @ home was my first game I think.

Ever since then, im CTID !!!!

I tagged along with my neighbors for a couple of games about 12 years ago and 09/10 is now my 10th season as a season ticket holder. I probably won't be able to renew my ticket for 10/11 due to uni; bad times.

My uncle came from Manchester to Belfast in the 70s with other soldiers during the troubles, left the army, staying and married into my family, so when it came to a team it was City due to that family connection. Lots of fun growing up here where everyone is an arrogant mindless rag. Plus even at such as early age, the arrogance of United fans got to me so added fuel to the fire. The most ironic thing was Rangers and Celtic fans asking why I supported City during our poor spell mocking me, I just laughed back as to why the they supported shit sectarian driven football (vast generalisation I know).

As a kid i supported Rags,Villa,Celtic and even the Bin Dippers, then when i was 8 went to old Trafford and saw Atilio Lombardo tear the rags apart for Crystal Palace and couldnt stand the place, so the next week i saw City get beat by Port Vale to a Martin Foyle goal and fell in love,only missed about 20 games or so home and away since, that was 15 years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.