a question about your local chippy...

Skashion said:
stimo said:
Skashion said:
I don't like chippies run by Koreans.
racist. its not on nell lane i tell a lie, its opposite chorlton park. beech road chippy is a good un aswell
Not racist. It's just that any time I get any meat, like a battered sausage or meat and tatty pie, I notice the texture of the meat Korean-run chippies use is a bit woof.
was jokin. raymonds in longsight (i think) is the best ive been to and owned by koreans, although i usually just get chips n gravy. sausage if im rich that day

stimo said:
Skashion said:
stimo said:
racist. its not on nell lane i tell a lie, its opposite chorlton park. beech road chippy is a good un aswell
Not racist. It's just that any time I get any meat, like a battered sausage or meat and tatty pie, I notice the texture of the meat Korean-run chippies use is a bit woof.
was jokin. raymonds in longsight (i think) is the best ive been to and owned by koreans, although i usually just get chips n gravy. sausage if im rich that day
Well cheers for all your chippy insights. It's given me paws for thought but I think I'll bow-wowt of this thread now.

stimo said:
Skashion said:
stimo said:

chips and gravy?

you amateur

;oP

MCFCinUSA said:
stimo said:
Skashion said:

chips and gravy?

you amateur

;oP
im a simple guy mate!

so at what point in your childhood were you corrupted and having your chips adulterated with anything other than salt and vinegar?

- and I guess we should be thankful for small mercies, as it could easily have been worse... you could have also been abused with mushy peas too!<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:59 am --<br /><br />
TCIB said:
Why is the curry sauce from a good chinese so damned nice.

you perv

;o)

MCFCinUSA said:
so at what point in your childhood were you corrupted and having your chips adulterated with anything other than salt and vinegar?

- and I guess we should be thankful for small mercies, as it could easily have been worse... you could have also been abused with mushy peas too!

-- Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:59 am --

TCIB said:
Why is the curry sauce from a good chinese so damned nice.

you perv

;o)
i throw in the occasional sausage or pie every now and again, or a chip BARM if its a lunch trip

It always amazes me how people don't seem to be discerning when it comes to chips. So many chippies don't appear to know how to make chips these days yet still havwe plenty of custom. Too often you get under cooked, floppy, bright yellow, greasy pieces of shit that are just inedible. A genuinely good chippy is wonderful, they are difficult to find these days though.

Talking about my local chippy...

What's the deal with not being allowed to take your own food into Etihad? Have you had this problem too? I can't find anything on it in the Stadium regulations... maybe the ones on the official website aren't up to date anymore?

Can't be tossed to spend a fortune on summin I can get at Tesco's for a quarter of the price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.