a question for the "outers"

supercity36

lets just say, hypothetically, that end of the season, we have finished 8th and failed miserably in both domestic cups and hughes does get the boot, what if jose or hiddink dont come? would the "outers" be happy with a more realistic manager such as roy hodgson? because from where im looking neither hiddink or mourinho are unemployed and if they were on the market bigger clubs would want them. anyone?

supercity36 said:
lets just say, hypothetically, that end of the season, we have finished 8th and failed miserably in both domestic cups and hughes does get the boot, what if jose or hiddink dont come? would the "outers" be happy with a more realistic manager such as roy hodgson? because from where im looking neither hiddink or mourinho are unemployed and if they were on the market bigger clubs would want them. anyone?

hughes, hodgson and mcleish etc. are middle table managers.

to be honest i'd go after o'neill.

Hiddink might as well be unemployed, Russia are out of the World Cup. His job is finished there, theres no need for him to continue.

MCfcBOB said:
supercity36 said:

if you think o'neill is a better manager than roy hodgson you are off your tits

Sheriff Fatman said:
i thought hiddink was unemployed but i will be corrected if wrong!

he still is EMPLOYED by russia.. and you HONESTLY think we will be the biggest club after hiddink?

supercity36 said:
MCfcBOB said:

oh i get it, post a question and then when someone gives an answer you dont like, lay into him!

If he finishes 8th, i dont care who we get as long as he gets the fucking boot!

blueinsa said:
supercity36 said:

oh i get it, post a question and then when someone gives an answer you dont like, lay into him!

If he finishes 8th, i dont care who we get as long as he gets the fucking boot!

and exactly what do you think youve just done to me? total irony. it isnt "laying into" someone. but its a well know fact hodgson and been there and done that. just a difference of opinion, nothing more?

supercity36 said:
MCfcBOB said:

No its not that, its jsut that O'Neill can handle money and he conducts himself well in interviews. I find that Roy Hodgson couldnt deal with the amount of money we have. I would rather O'Neill bring Carew and Dunne to City, rather than Hodgson bring Dempsey and Hangeland.

Now that O'neill one is interesting. What, exactly, has O'neill done? Please don't quote his trophies in the joke which is the Scottish league. Remember its not long ago that the Villa fans were disgruntled after O'Neill's inept managerial performances in UEFA Cup last season. I also remember reading some Villa fans calling him 'NoNeill' after their opening day hammering to Wigan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.