a question for the "outers"

The thing is our Project will be very appealing to a lot of top managers in Europe as it's not every day you get the chance to build your own team with unlimited funds.
They also get the added bonus that we have won fuck all for so long that once they do deliver they will go down as a cult hero in the clubs history books.

leewill31 said:
MCfcBOB said:
No its not that, its jsut that O'Neill can handle money and he conducts himself well in interviews. I find that Roy Hodgson couldnt deal with the amount of money we have. I would rather O'Neill bring Carew and Dunne to City, rather than Hodgson bring Dempsey and Hangeland.

this just gets better and better on here!

get rid of hughes bring in O'Neil carew and dunne hahahah premiership title here we come :)

I know, its a fucking joke isn't it? I really do wonder what the fuck goes on in peoples heads sometimes. I know the guy has responded to this already by saying he was only comparing to Fulham's players, but even that is a comedy, because number one Haangeland is a good defender, and number 2 I am sure Hodgson would realise the money available for players would mean he would have no desire to go back to Fulham, except perhaps for Haangeland. I am literally sat here with a baffled look on my face.

Great, a thread where we can point out that every manager in the world is rubbish, achieved fuck all, is unavailable or would never come here.

If Hughes finishes 8th, an improvement of 1 position in two years and £250m, then sack him and bring in Big Mals Cigar. He couldn't do any worse and the post match interviews would be more entertaining.

MCfcBOB said:
supercity36 said:
lets just say, hypothetically, that end of the season, we have finished 8th and failed miserably in both domestic cups and hughes does get the boot, what if jose or hiddink dont come? would the "outers" be happy with a more realistic manager such as roy hodgson? because from where im looking neither hiddink or mourinho are unemployed and if they were on the market bigger clubs would want them. anyone?

hughes, hodgson and mcleish etc. are middle table managers.

to be honest i'd go after o'neill.

hughes, hodgson and mcleish and o'neill etc. are middle table managers. There! Just squashed MON in the very place he belongs.

Pigeonho said:
leewill31 said:
this just gets better and better on here!

get rid of hughes bring in O'Neil carew and dunne hahahah premiership title here we come :)

I know, its a fucking joke isn't it? I really do wonder what the fuck goes on in peoples heads sometimes. I know the guy has responded to this already by saying he was only comparing to Fulham's players, but even that is a comedy, because number one Haangeland is a good defender, and number 2 I am sure Hodgson would realise the money available for players would mean he would have no desire to go back to Fulham, except perhaps for Haangeland. I am literally sat here with a baffled look on my face.

MY GOD. I'M NOT SAYING I FUCKING WANT THEM. THE OP MENTIONED HODGSON. I WOULD RATHER HAVE ONEILL! RIGHT? I'M NOT SAYING I WANT THEM. THIS IS A LAST RESORT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT! XD

supercity36 said:
lets just say, hypothetically, that end of the season, we have finished 8th and failed miserably in both domestic cups and hughes does get the boot, what if jose or hiddink dont come? would the "outers" be happy with a more realistic manager such as roy hodgson? because from where im looking neither hiddink or mourinho are unemployed and if they were on the market bigger clubs would want them. anyone?

No I would'nt be happy with Hodgson but I would probably tolerate it, however if we were to finish 8th and no top manager was interested then I would prefer us to keep Hughes as there is no point in taking a sideways step in the management role (which Hodgson would be imo)

If we could not attract Hiddink or Mourinho I would look at a decent short term option like Twitcher, Martin Jol or bringing Sven back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.