A question for WHEELSY

sunjihai17

Hi. I never post unless I am asking a question but read the boards quite often and I can't help but notice you mention your trip to Schalke from Australia and I am just wondering how you managed to get a ticket? Please don't think I am having a go at you because I am not, I am just curious how you managed it and do you think that this is a little unfair on some Blues who would've just missed the loyalty points cut off point like myself and would've perhaps deserved it more than you?

I would really appreciate a response on this and hope you don't think I'm being rude.

Cheers.

sunjihai17 said:
Hi. I never post unless I am asking a question but read the boards quite often and I can't help but notice you mention your trip to Schalke from Australia and I am just wondering how you managed to get a ticket? Please don't think I am having a go at you because I am not, I am just curious how you managed it and do you think that this is a little unfair on some Blues who would've just missed the loyalty points cut off point like myself and would've perhaps deserved it more than you?

I would really appreciate a response on this and hope you don't think I'm being rude.

Cheers.

Anyway Sun: I thought you didn't get to many games. Did you ever take that job at United BTW? Sure you're not a rag?

You should have just gone anyway and got a ticket whilst over there. There were hundreds being sold to fellow blues by fellow blues over there - and all at face value as far as I could tell. I went to Poland without a ticket and got in. :)

As for Wheelsy, by travelling half way round the world I think that shows true dedication and is deserving of a ticket in itself. I spoke to Wheelsy very briefly outside the main drinking place in Gelsekirchen and said I was proud of him for making the trip. Good on ya Wheelsy!

I think he deserved it for flying around half the world to watch his beloved blues... Simple as that.

Brucie Bonus said:
sunjihai17 said:

Cheers.

Have I told you I'm a fan of your work Brucie! Ha

sunjihai17 said:

Cheers.
Did I cheat the loyalty point system? No.
Was I 'entitled' to a ticket? No.
Is it unfair? Perhaps.
Do I regret taking a place of another Blue? Not a chance.

As Felix said, it's not what you know, it's who you know. And I happen to know some great people who were able to pull a few strings.

I'm curious as to why you think you deserve it more than me. If you were such a loyal fan as you claim, you would have already had enough points to get there your own way. But I'll be fucked if I'm going to spend five times the amount of a season ticket to watch four games and be told which games I can and cannot watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.