A question for WHEELSY

If you want a ticket bad enough you will get one. I got a ticket legit but managed to get 12 other tickets for mates through people who know people and pulling strings etc. The best bit was giving three tickets away whilst in Germany to guys who went without knowing they could get in.

Sad thing is there will still be nowhere near the crowd there should be on Thursday for our biggest European home game in 30 years!

Wheelsy got his ticket because he deserved it, just like anyone who wanted one enough could have got one (without paying over the odds).

sunjihai17 said:
Hi. I never post unless I am asking a question but read the boards quite often and I can't help but notice you mention your trip to Schalke from Australia and I am just wondering how you managed to get a ticket? Please don't think I am having a go at you because I am not, I am just curious how you managed it and do you think that this is a little unfair on some Blues who would've just missed the loyalty points cut off point like myself and would've perhaps deserved it more than you?

I would really appreciate a response on this and hope you don't think I'm being rude.

Cheers.

never heard so much shite in all my life. why do you deserve a ticket if you haven't managed to get to enough games to get the loyalty points?

so a fella that spends thousands to travel thousands of miles to watch City in 4 games isn't deserving of a ticket- when there's thousands who live round the corner and never manage to prise themselves from their armchairs?

what a pile of wank- and you may not have intended to be rude but you have been- and really f**king annoying aswell.

We're not a cooperative, it's every man for himself when it comes to tickets.

There are ways and means.

I cheated the system a bit and got one.

Not a lot, but I did. That's the way it goes.

bluwilpgs said:
Sad thing is there will still be nowhere near the crowd there should be on Thursday for our biggest European home game in 30 years!

Wheelsy got his ticket because he deserved it, just like anyone who wanted one enough could have got one (without paying over the odds).

Just out of interest - Are you going Thursday night wheelsy ?

Citytillidie69 said:
bluwilpgs said:

Just out of interest - Are you going Thursday night wheelsy ?

Like it

Oh please sunjihai17 !

When it comes to tickets, it is exactly as said its who you know. Why should Wheelsy feel guilty?? Just because he doesn't meet the loyalty scheme cutoff to buy tickets officially from the club, why should he not try and get one however he can?

Its some commitment to come half way around the world to watch city play- believe you I know! I am in a similar position to Wheelsy- I am over here on uni exchange from Australia till July, and I know that if I can get a ticket to a big European away day per say if we get one, I'm not going to say no to it! If we were to make the Waffle Cup Final and I could get a ticket, there is no way I would be saying no to it on the premise of it being 'taken' from another Blue!
I know there are plenty of other blues far more 'worthy' then me in terms of how long they have supported the club etc. to go to some of the big games that might come up, and you may think its a selfish attitude, but it is every man for himself in the case of tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.