A question for WHEELSY

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Oh and SunJihai, I'll be booking a plane to Turkey if we make Istanbul. So feel free to berate me in advance.

Cheers.

Good on ya Wheelsy !

Saw you at the derby but was too starstruck (sp. ?) to say hello. Think it was the blue 'roo :D

Citytillidie69 said:
bluwilpgs said:
Sad thing is there will still be nowhere near the crowd there should be on Thursday for our biggest European home game in 30 years!

Wheelsy got his ticket because he deserved it, just like anyone who wanted one enough could have got one (without paying over the odds).

Just out of interest - Are you going Thursday night wheelsy ?

I think that's a no then!!! Oh i wish i could fawn over someone who's been to a handful of matches,such a superstar....but then again i may get startstruck!

1_barry_conlon said:
Citytillidie69 said:
bluwilpgs said:
Sad thing is there will still be nowhere near the crowd there should be on Thursday for our biggest European home game in 30 years!

Wheelsy got his ticket because he deserved it, just like anyone who wanted one enough could have got one (without paying over the odds).

I think that's a no then!!! Oh i wish i could fawn over someone who's been to a handful of matches,such a superstar....but then again i may get startstruck!
Oh don't be like that... I'm sure I've got a spare newspaper clipping you can have... :P

1_barry_conlon said:
Citytillidie69 said:
bluwilpgs said:

lol - like it Barry.

We've all done long trips for the City cause (and our own enjoyment), yet I dont see my name up in lights with sychophants kneeling at me feet, telling me what a hero I am.

I'll ask again wheelsy - Are you going tonight to "our biggest European home game in 30 years!" - If so you should have set off yesterday.

Dont we call the rags fans that only visit a few times a season "tourist's" ?

Citytillidie69 said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Citytillidie69 said:
bluwilpgs said:

lol - like it Barry.

We've all done long trips for the City cause (and our own enjoyment), yet I dont see my name up in lights with sychophants kneeling at me feet, telling me what a hero I am.

I'll ask again wheelsy - Are you going tonight to "our biggest European home game in 30 years!" - If so you should have set off yesterday.

23m7tjd.jpg

Citytillidie69 said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Citytillidie69 said:
bluwilpgs said:

lol - like it Barry.

Ctid69, we don't take a big attention seeking inflatable marsupial with us though! Do you want to go halfs on an inflatable pigeon though,it may get us the fame we clamour for. And as you say i'm sure if you add up our jaunts over the years it runs into the tens of thousands of English sterling pounds.

Do you think I do it for some ego-boosting power trip? FFS I do it because I love City.

And I'm not the only one who's had the name in lights before... dare I mention the Bob and the Trawler 12?

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Do you think I do it for some ego-boosting power trip? FFS I do it because I love City.

And I'm not the only one who's had the name in lights before... dare I mention the Bob and the Trawler 12?

I'm sure you do it for the love of City, as we all do, but the difference is, not all of us "eat out" on the fact.

emptypockets said:
I have a question too - does the water in your toilet flush clockwise or anti-clockwise?

When you have a big night on the beer, and lie on your bed here,.................your room spins the other way.

I'll get me coat

Citytillidie69 said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:

I'm sure you do it for the love of City, as we all do, but the difference is, not all of us "eat out" on the fact.
I don't quite get where you're going with this. What do you have an issue with?

Is this about the fact I got a ticket or the fact I became a "celebrity City fan", for want of a better word?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.