A raumdeuter like Muller?

FlemishDuck

Thomas Muller is my favourite striker ever. Why? He doesn't have superb technicals, he's not the strongest type or nessecarily the fastest, he is good all round but nothing exceptional in the skills department. The one thing though he does better than any player i ever seen is just being at the right moment at the right time, he has an exceptional football brain. His best goals are his simplest ones, who the fuck needs all those quality's if you can just be at the right place to give the ball a notch so it rolls in? Trollishly good this guy is like that. Stats don't lie, and this guy can score everywhere.

He is a "room interpreter", a unorthodox kind of striker that makes the difference on positioning. He coined the term itself, and then it became kinda a thing.

Ive been looking out for another player like that. Would be neat to find a young player that one could learn this stuff too.

Thomas Muller is my favourite striker ever. Why? He doesn't have superb technicals, he's not the strongest type or nessecarily the fastest, he is good all round but nothing exceptional in the skills department. The one thing though he does better than any player i ever seen is just being at the right moment at the right time, he has an exceptional football brain. His best goals are his simplest ones, who the fuck needs all those quality's if you can just be at the right place to give the ball a notch so it rolls in? Trollishly good this guy is like that. Stats don't lie, and this guy can score everywhere.

He is a "room interpreter", a unorthodox kind of striker that makes the difference on positioning. He coined the term itself, and then it became kinda a thing.

Ive been looking out for another player like that. Would be neat to find a young player that one could learn this stuff too.
yeah but does he track back?

Don't think Bayern would sell him anyway, ever.

Wasn't asking to attract Muller, was rather looking for a Muller style of player.

Don't think Bayern would sell him anyway, ever.

Wasn't asking to attract Muller, was rather looking for a Muller style of player.
milner-1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.