A realistic top 4 of.....

No chance of top four for Newcastle, Everton and Southampton because they'll be inconsistent. Fair play for them to getting off to decent starts though

Liverpool are about to suffer as Sturridge is out for six to eight weeks

Tottenham's squad looks decent on paper, but as we've seen they're struggling to score goals and they are starting to look vunerable at the back

Rags are still running with last years title winning squad, although the cracks are appearing big time

Unfortunately the rags are favourites for the fourth CL place, but Liverpool may just pip them due to having no European commitments

I'm a little surprised that Everton are being given no chance. The way I see it they have as good a first team overall as Utd, Liverpool and Spurs, and are no worse for squad depth. They might not have any real stand out players but that also means they don't dip massively when anybody is out. It'll certainly be interesting if they beat Arsenal tomorrow (or is it weekend?).

Newcastle, I admit, I'm struggling to justify without them getting some luck, but that's far from impossible.

more lazy than useless said:
I'm a little surprised that Everton are being given no chance. The way I see it they have as good a first team overall as Utd, Liverpool and Spurs, and are no worse for squad depth. They might not have any real stand out players but that also means they don't dip massively when anybody is out. It'll certainly be interesting if they beat Arsenal tomorrow (or is it weekend?).

Newcastle, I admit, I'm struggling to justify without them getting some luck, but that's far from impossible.
they play the rags tomorrow, easy 3 points there if they show them no respect and arsenal at the weekend

Given that Arsenal have finished in the top 4 for the last 17 years and did it at times with a far worse team than what we got now, I think its more realistic to think Manchester city/Chelsea will miss out on top 4 than arsenal.

Newcastle and Everton; in the top 4?

vxkLqaK.gif

AwayDay said:
Given that Arsenal have finished in the top 4 for the last 17 years and did it at times with a far worse team than what we got now, I think its more realistic to think Manchester city/Chelsea will miss out on top 4 than arsenal.

We have been finishing above you in the last 3 seasons. We narrowly lost the title last season while you scraped the 4th place. We won the title the season before last while you just made it to the champions league places.
Get down off your high horse. You will be brought back soon to ground once you start facing better sides away from home.
You have so far played 7 away games, won against Swansea (13th in the league), Cardiff City (17th), Fulham (18th), Sunderland (19th), Crystal Palace (20th) . You drew against West Brom away and lost to rags away.

bleed.blue said:
AwayDay said:

We have been finishing above you in the last 3 seasons. We narrowly lost the title last season while you scraped the 4th place. We won the title the season before last while you just made it to the champions league places.
Get down off your high horse. You will be brought back soon to ground once you start facing better sides away from home.
You have so far played 7 away games, won against Swansea (13th in the league), Cardiff City (17th), Fulham (18th), Sunderland (19th), Crystal Palace (20th) . You drew against West Brom away and lost to rags away.

Wouldn't say we narrowly missed out on the title mate. As for Arsenals away form I wouldn't mind some of the results.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.