A realistic top 4 of.....

bleed.blue said:
AwayDay said:
Given that Arsenal have finished in the top 4 for the last 17 years and did it at times with a far worse team than what we got now, I think its more realistic to think Manchester city/Chelsea will miss out on top 4 than arsenal.

We have been finishing above you in the last 3 seasons. We narrowly lost the title last season while you scraped the 4th place. We won the title the season before last while you just made it to the champions league places.
Get down off your high horse. You will be brought back soon to ground once you start facing better sides away from home.
You have so far played 7 away games, won against Swansea (13th in the league), Cardiff City (17th), Fulham (18th), Sunderland (19th), Crystal Palace (20th) . You drew against West Brom away and lost to rags away.
Errrr.......

.......who's going to tell him/her?

more lazy than useless said:
aguero93:20 said:
they play the rags tomorrow, easy 3 points there if they show them no respect and arsenal at the weekend

So by next Monday you could be rushing out to the bookies to put a few quid on Everton, or on here telling me I'm a knob...!
I hope Everton never get a champions league spot again, so I won't be putting money on it.

City, Arsenal and Chelsea for the top 3, but 4th spot?

Liverpool edging slightly over Everton and Utd. But Liverpool are very reliant on 2-3 players. Much more so than the other top 6 sides

You think Newcastle can finish above Arsenal? lol.

I think the top 3 will be Arsenal, Chelsea, and City in some order, and 4th will be one of Everton, United, Liverpool, or Spurs. Anyone's guess who it is but Everton has impressed me the most so far.

de niro said:
city
Chelsea
arse
Liverpool
spurs
everton
scum.
no, not seventh, we want Gollum and Woodward to get at least one more season, 5g followed by a gradual decline would be best imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.