A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

oakiecokie said:
Pam said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22647123

This is being very well received by fans of other clubs.

Well most are Pam,unlike this fucking muppet :

66.John
Just now
All well and good with the sentiment over Mancini, but City are now a rich man's play thing so the fans' opinion is ultimately pointless. If the owners say you are getting Roy Chubby Brown as manager, that's what you're getting.

Mancini will be forgotten soon enough.

What an utter balloon.

Re: A reply to Mancini's MEN advert?

Not sure if anyone else has bumped this (from page 1):
S04 said:
On a scale of one to ten..How bored must you be to even suggest stuff like this seriously ffs ;-)
I can't prove I was at York away (or Swindon at home) but I've got the Grazie Mancini email!

BringBackSwales said:
Aguero_Element said:
nice one dudes!

Hang on a minute, you are the fucking cock who said on this thread the other day, and I quote "how do we know all the money is going towards the advert, oh thats right, we don't" - fuck right off you clown

-- Thu May 23, 2013 11:35 pm --

Aguero_Element said:
how do we know all the money is going towards the advert, oh thats right, we dont

just to remind you exactly what you posted on Tuesday night you cynical c***

HAHAHAHA......TWATTED

Just wondering if any money is left over,could we use part of the money for flowers for Lee Rigby off City fans or maybe a donation to help for hero's in light of what's happened the past few days,just a thought.

Please could somebody advise why lots of people are asking Adam (on here) for an email after they have donated?

I donated the other day and received the normal PayPal confirmation, but I'm just confused as to why Adam needs to send one.

when we reached the magic £7000, adam was good enough to send out an email to those who had donated up to that point

For those that didn't see it...
GrazieEmail.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.