A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

Re: A reply to Mancini's MEN advert?

rickmcfc said:
Brilliant idea. Get it done blues. If your not happy with it or don't agree, then don't reply. Not hard is it really.
It seems it is very hard for some of the Outers. Mancini getting any credit, any thanks or any farewell is too painful for them to keep their silence. Pathetic.

BlueAnorak said:
Mikecini said:
Message to read,

Thanks Roberto
Once a Blue, always a Blue

In Italian

'Grazie Roberto'
'Un Volta Un Blu, Un Blu Sempre'

Surely it should be
Una volta che un blu, un blu sempre

Just quoting what's being posted by the organiser on twitter
. I'll ask

Great idea. I'd happily contribute to help make it happen.

I'll get jumped on for this but who gives a fuck. He will get his name sang loudly and proudly all game tomorrow. He's a multi millionaire partially due to Manchester City. Job done.

Skashion said:
rickmcfc said:
Brilliant idea. Get it done blues. If your not happy with it or don't agree, then don't reply. Not hard is it really.
It seems it is very hard for some of the Outers. Mancini getting any credit, any thanks or any farewell is too painful for them to keep their silence. Pathetic.

If I do betting I'd put few quids you're having much worse time than outers.

Thread related - yeah, do it, what Mancini did was nice thing, even if we take PR stuff from it so the reply stuff would be nice thing to do.

For those wishing to contribute, it looks like a paypal account will be set up once the design has been done and a quote has been obtained from the paper.

I'll post any updates in the OP.

nice touch, what ever happened the relationship between supporters and manager could not be better..

Thank you

I'll chip in a few quid, looks like Franny is putting his hand in his pocket too, this is picking up steam

Mikecini said:
BlueAnorak said:
Mikecini said:
Message to read,

Thanks Roberto
Once a Blue, always a Blue

In Italian

'Grazie Roberto'
'Un Volta Un Blu, Un Blu Sempre'

Surely it should be
Una volta che un blu, un blu sempre

Just quoting what's being posted by the organiser on twitter
. I'll ask

Just put your quote in to google translate and you are spot on the first one came out "'A Tour of One Blu Blu Always A'' I hope they get it right!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.