A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

prestwichblue92 said:
jrb said:
What's the layout/wording, or is it being kept under wraps?

Would be good if some of City's rich and famous fans would donate. They won't miss a grand.

Time to hit twitter and let them know what's going on.

It might take a few days/week or so, but we'll get there.

When we hit £6k I will reveal the half page layout

Thanks. :-)

prestwichblue92 said:
jrb said:
What's the layout/wording, or is it being kept under wraps?

Would be good if some of City's rich and famous fans would donate. They won't miss a grand.

Time to hit twitter and let them know what's going on.

It might take a few days/week or so, but we'll get there.

When we hit £6k I will reveal the half page layout
If its not too much me old mate, how much did the picture cost? Or did you get a freebie?

£20 sent -Legend!!
By the way, this may have already been posted on the forum but just in case some people have not seen it, put this in your address bar and enjoy!! <a class="postlink" href="http://vimeo.com/66017216" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://vimeo.com/66017216</a>

Whats the critical time for making a decision on whether to go for the half/full page? I reckon you would get the 12k eventually, but could take a couple of weeks once the initial donations slow. I think it needs to go in this week for maximum impact.

Well done to everyone involved, its stuff like this that sets us apart from the rest.

Brilliant blues, the decision is up to me but we will see how we go!
We need to keep this up now and really push.
If we make 5000 tonight we will make it.
What I will add is, this has never ever been done before.

Can't help but feel that it won't come as a surprise to him now lol

Top lad PB92

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.