A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

Kirkstall Blue said:
Over a thousand on line, if only they'd read this thread and help out. Text their mates, if they can of course.

If everyone online gave £1, we'd pretty much be there. Come on blues, let's pull together and finish this off!

Just sent a tenner (wish it could have been more) after 2 days of fighting with Paypal. Wonderful idea - well done PB. This is what it means to be Blue and why I wouldn't want to be anything else!

does having this thread as a sticky sets it at a distinct disadvantage?? i will try and explain.

i would guess that generally speaking, most people view this forum on a smartphone. i do, and view it on the tappatalk app. on the app the stickies are on a completely separate tab to the main forum (unike if i view it on a normal computer where it would be nice and visible at the top of the screen).

i had seen the original thread on sunday so when it wasn't there on monday, i guessed it had been stickied/manually checked the tab to view. if i hadn't seen this thread on sunday, i would never have manually checked the sticky tab and would never have known it existed.

hope that makes sense :-/

warpig said:
does having this thread as a sticky sets it at a distinct disadvantage?? i will try and explain.

i would guess that generally speaking, most people view this forum on a smartphone. i do, and view it on the tappatalk app. on the app the stickies are on a completely separate tab to the main forum (unike if i view it on a normal computer where it would be nice and visible at the top of the screen).

i had seen the original thread on sunday so when it wasn't there on monday, i guessed it had been stickied/manually checked the tab to view. if i hadn't seen this thread on sunday, i would never have manually checked the sticky tab and would never have known it existed.

Mods?

prestwichblue92 said:
warpig said:

Mods?

Start an ''update'' thread?

prestwichblue92 said:
warpig said:

Mods?
Ric should be for good for a bag of sand at least!

Just sent £20 through, can deduct it from Mrs BBS's birthday present.

Love you Roberto (in a manly sense of course)

Thanks for the dignity, the charisma, and above all else the trophies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.