A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

Yep, got the email, so happy to be part of this, Adam you rock, well done everyone else contributing!

Now, I don't live in the UK so please let me know what day this will be published, I'll buy the Gazzetta here and will frame it in.

Grazie Mancini!

Adam,
You will go down in history!
What a job and what a result!
Credit where it is due - you have pulled this off against all the odds by sheer hard work and determination! Tonight I am genuinely proud to be a blue!
So kick back my friend, have a beer and reflect on what you have done - you have created history and I am proud to have played a little part in it.
All the best.
Ray

TGR said:
Adam,
Credit where it is due - you have pulled this off against all the odds by sheer hard work and determination! Tonight I am genuinely proud to be a blue!
So kick back my friend, have a beer and reflect on what you have done - you have created history and I am proud to have played a little part in it.
All the best.
Ray

Adam I agree with Ray, you have done a great job, well done mate

TGR said:
Adam,
All the best.
Ray

Everyone's plaudits have been heart warming and then some, but I merely put the wheels in motion.
It's the 750 people giving their hard earned who have made this happen, that's where the plaudits should go. Give yourselves a huge pat on the back and raise a glass of Red when you pick up your copy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.