A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

10 quid in from the Wright Family. The more i think about the sacking the more uneasy i have become. Mancini was a winner and we have had countless managers that have won nothing Thanks Roberto.

manchesterJACK said:
10 quid in from the Wright Family. The more i think about the sacking the more uneasy i have become. Mancini was a winner and we have had countless managers that have won nothing Thanks Roberto.

Let it go mate.

We will move forward dont worry,I wish Bob all the best but time to move on.

We will move forward. This is not about the rights/wrongs of the decision, just a thank you. We are showing the world what we are as fans.

prestwichblue92 said:
We will move forward. This is not about the rights/wrongs of the decision, just a thank you. We are showing the world what we are as fans.

Yeah this is my feeling I've donated a rendition of Mancini today then we move on and support our next manager like we always do..

Done,well done and thank you to those who have organised this and made it happen,i am very proud to be part of this wonderful blue family

karen7 said:
Done,well done and thank you to those who have organised this and made it happen,i am very proud to be part of this wonderful blue family

Cheers Karen, but this is all happening due to generosity. It's stunning to see what we can do when we all pull together.
The good PR our fans will get out of this, and the knowing we made something so International happen from nothing will be extraordinary.

Whether you're behind it or not, can afford to donate or not, don't let it stop you spreading the word. Thanks!

prestwichblue92 said:
karen7 said:

Cheers Karen, but this is all happening due to generosity. It's stunning to see what we can do when we all pull together.
The good PR our fans will get out of this, and the knowing we made something so International happen from nothing will be extraordinary.

Whether you're behind it or not, can afford to donate or not, don't let it stop you spreading the word. Thanks!

This is why I love city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.