A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

Maybe the extra money could go to one of these charities:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Community/Charities/Chosen-Charities" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Community/Chariti ... -Charities</a>

considering they are endorsed by our club.

prestwichblue92 said:
bumbleblue said:
had to wipe a tear away when i read that email. thank you Adam and everybody who has been involved . a great gesture by great fans to "our bobby"

Thanks blue, it's a great time to be blue, whether we won the league or came second, and what a way to show the world, that we really do things differently here.

Well done Adam and to everyone else who contributed to their cause.
Although I did not contribute,and I have my own reasons,but being a Bobby inner at the time,sincere well done to you all.

Having received the email & reading this thread & following on twitter I can honestly say I've never been prouder to be a blue.

Class is priceless

Adam

Can only echo the sentiments of others on here.

I agree we can all pat ourselves on the back, the ones who contributed etc.

But, as with all good "projects" there has to be an instigator and there has to be a leader to set wheels in motion.

We can all say "If I'd have done this or that", but YOU made this happen and us Blues and hopefully, ultimately, Bobby (will) appreciate the time and effort you made to make this fantastic, sincere, gesture happen.

Take a bow son, take a bow.

I'll be back in the morning with further updates about 10am.

Cheers all, I'm very touched by your appreciation.

Is it too late to put money in?

I have some money in my Paypal account not doing anything, not a lot but I would like to put it in :)

Superb work Adam, proud to be a blue, everyone's input into this has been fantastic.

Cheers for the email , well done fella
shocked at the costs for the full page, that's is bloody expensive...

If anybody knows where to pick up a copy of this paper in mcr, would you mined sharing, may be worth pre ordering with the vender once the date is finalised ..

I'll just echo the views of the others who have received the e-mail, and thank PB for the tremendous effort he has put into this.

I can't wait to see what my humble donation has contributed to, but I'm sure it will have a wow factor.

Thanks again, PB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.