A small bit of info for you.....

spursmad321 said:
Its not earth shattering news, but it is solid info.

Hart will definately be loaned out.

your back up keeper will be Stuart Taylor from Villa.

And Elano is history.

As I said its not going to set the world on fire, but when I get anymore info I will keep you informed.

I am not here to wind anyone up, I just happen to have a very good source who knows about your club, and I happen to think that you guys and gals deserve to know.

If you want to shoot me the please fire away.

Ps. Don't worry about RSC & Tevez, they are still Man City players.

This ties in with the Pms that are flying around here...

You're not doing it right. You'll never build up you're own flock of sycophants by posting information that can be easily proved right or wrong with a few days or so.

You have to tease them with half truths, rumours and unsubstantiated tid bits that can't be proved or disproved either way. Then only tell people in pm or via cryptic rhymes.

Do that and they'll be eating out of your hand in days ;-)

Cheers fella, any info is appreciated.

RobinJo said:
Someone says there ITK and people hang off every fucking word.

Here we go again........

Give him a chance ffs! If its bollocks, give it him fine, but ffs give him a chance!

This guy is a genuine itk poster people.

He reads this forum and perhaps some papers then repeats it in his own thread and passes it off as inside info as opposed to rumours and such.

Weavers been released at Charlton, why not get him as back up?

Stuart Taylor IS a good keeper though.

PhuketBlue said:
not my fault! said:
I'm not buying the July 1st as it wouldnt matter that he is on loan it doesnt stop teams announcing he has signed at all.

It does if the rags have a first refusal clause in his loan contract that doesn't expire until 30th June.

The rags had first option until the 10th June and thats come and gone so they are on a level playing feild now. Yeh he is on loan until the 30th but it doesnt stop him signing a pre-contract effectivly what Barry has done as he isnt offical until 1st July when the FA get back to work the lazy fookers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.