A small bit of info for you.....

Yeah but JT and Alex were the recognised pairing for much of last season and seems a heck of alot for a back up cb, and i dont think alex is gonna sit on the bench during world cup year so maybe hes on the move and not JT

Fuk me just read this wank wank wank
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.greenun24.co.uk/content/greenun/news/story.aspx?brand=EADOnline&category=SportRumourMill&tBrand=EADOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=IPED24%20Jun%202009%2011%3A34%3A39%3A523" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.greenun24.co.uk/content/gree ... 3A39%3A523</a>

now that would be a gift

the bruno alves thing isnt true, it's only one one site on the entire web, and one other site that's quoting that first site. it hasn't been mooted before, and no-one is picking up on it now.

still, no amount of sense is gonna stop this terry rumour now, even tho there is even less substance for it than alves to chelsea.

I didnt think it was true as you would think that the bigger agencies would have picked up on it by now. They do need to sign another cb unless they are planning on using mancienne as back up next season!

bluejue said:
Ricster said:
chorleybloo123 said:
bizzbo said:
christ almighty, we've got from something the eternally reliable ajay said, a comment from garry cooke that could have easily referred to RSC or Tevez, and a wink from spursmad THAT HE ADMITTED didnt mean anything, to us signing john terry, in about five minutes, via, that old chestnut, the story from the guy someone played golf with. give it an hour and we'll believe robinho is one of the shape shifting lizards.

He is, ask Buzzer1.

Looks fuck all like Robinho!

gorn.jpg

That's cos he's a shape shifter (no point looking the same if you can shape shift is there?)

Glad your all waking up

FINALLY !

Ricster said:
chorleybloo123 said:
bizzbo said:
christ almighty, we've got from something the eternally reliable ajay said, a comment from garry cooke that could have easily referred to RSC or Tevez, and a wink from spursmad THAT HE ADMITTED didnt mean anything, to us signing john terry, in about five minutes, via, that old chestnut, the story from the guy someone played golf with. give it an hour and we'll believe robinho is one of the shape shifting lizards.

He is, ask Buzzer1.

Looks fuck all like Robinho!

gorn.jpg

I still doubt Robinho is one, but here i proof that Micah is!

reptilianplayer.jpg

Bluemooner33 said:
smiles said:
Bluemooner33 said:
Its Lescott

not sure why cook would think the fans would go wild for lescott...

if he actually reads blue moon he would know this.

That shows how spoilt with have become then, pre take over we would of all been chuffed with that.

I agree, I think he will be a great signing for us but going on what I've read on here, n trust me I need to go to a support group the amount of time i spend on here, a lot of fans arent that impressed by him.

The way i see it the idiots are split, fans who want city to win but cant handle the idea of losing there fav players to do it. 'micah's a legend don't drop him' etc etc any fan that shows loyalty to our defence needs their head checked, they were terrible this season. Fans who think money equals success, and if we dont sign the worlds best its not good enough. '..... Is shit, get messi, kaka, pay 200,000,000' we can afford it' BTOOTW Attitude.

On the whole I am very impressed so far with MHs signings. I think eto'o would be a mistake, not because he won't score goals... He will but because its so clearly money motivated. The same goed for JT, he'd bring a lot to our team but for the wrong reasons. Besides, we don't want his mum shoplifting from the arndale ;)
I think signings like these go against the chairmans statement of intent.

Lescott, Toure- these are sensible signings IMO
Tevez aswell, he has a great work ethic n is a young and talented player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.