A small bit of info for you.....

Fair play on the keeper transfer mate, i hadnt heard about that from the guy i talk to so fair play, altho my eto'o info conflicts with yours (havnt actually read urs what u wrote but som1 said u said it was nailed on we aint getin him) As ive been told we will be having big talks this week and have a chance.. altho i spose i did only get told we had a chance w.e

Played mate.

Pollerz said:
Fair play on the keeper transfer mate, i hadnt heard about that from the guy i talk to so fair play, altho my eto'o info conflicts with yours (havnt actually read urs what u wrote but som1 said u said it was nailed on we aint getin him) As ive been told we will be having big talks this week and have a chance.. altho i spose i did only get told we had a chance w.e

Played mate.

i only seen one of spursmad posts about eto his first one and he said it was unlikely

I hope he's not right about everything. Will be gutted to lose Ela, think it may have a negative effect on Robinho too. Cheers for the info anyway spursmad!

Sorry, but Stuart Taylor was too random a name to just make up. If spursmad had any doubters (I can't see why he would have) they must surely be changing their tune now.

A true ITK. No riddles, no "he says yes!", no photographs claiming to know players... SM321 just tells us what he knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.