A small bit of info for you.....

bizzbo said:
christ almighty, we've got from something the eternally reliable ajay said, a comment from garry cooke that could have easily referred to RSC or Tevez, and a wink from spursmad THAT HE ADMITTED didnt mean anything, to us signing john terry, in about five minutes, via, that old chestnut, the story from the guy someone played golf with. give it an hour and we'll believe robinho is one of the shape shifting lizards.

He is, ask Buzzer1.

smiles said:
Bluemooner33 said:
Its Lescott

not sure why cook would think the fans would go wild for lescott...

if he actually reads blue moon he would know this.

That shows how spoilt with have become then, pre take over we would of all been chuffed with that.

Ricster said:
I know the chances are slim, but wouldn't you love it, if it was this.

"Manchester City would like to announce the new ambassodor of the club, Shaun Goater."

For me that would be better than any signing whatsoever.

i would feel, okay about it, glad he was involved with the club

but better than any signing whatsoever?

having a player who was never a world known name, as a club ambassador would do sweet FA for the club

whereas a top new signing.. maybe

chorleybloo123 said:
bizzbo said:
christ almighty, we've got from something the eternally reliable ajay said, a comment from garry cooke that could have easily referred to RSC or Tevez, and a wink from spursmad THAT HE ADMITTED didnt mean anything, to us signing john terry, in about five minutes, via, that old chestnut, the story from the guy someone played golf with. give it an hour and we'll believe robinho is one of the shape shifting lizards.

He is, ask Buzzer1.

Looks fuck all like Robinho!

gorn.jpg

bizzbo said:

We all know Hughes is always on the golf course though, so it must be from a reliable source ;)

Ricster said:
chorleybloo123 said:
bizzbo said:

He is, ask Buzzer1.

Looks fuck all like Robinho!

gorn.jpg

That's cos he's a shape shifter (no point looking the same if you can shape shift is there?)

MrT said:
bobmcfc said:
everyone would throw a shit fit if terry left chelsea for us.

The big signing is Terry!!!!

Not signed but the net is tightening!

we can dream man but i think thats highly unlikely as my mate is heading down london to redecorate terrys house this week.

deco said:
MrT said:
bobmcfc said:
everyone would throw a shit fit if terry left chelsea for us.

The big signing is Terry!!!!

Not signed but the net is tightening!

rofl we can dream man but i think thats highly unlikely as my mate is heading down london to redecorate terrys house this week.

he might be painting every room cream and selling up haha only joking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.