A social underclass.

While you are at it I hope you reported the dog walkers for letting their dogs shit in a park meant for the public.

To say the Police dont give a fuck is wrong,they simply havent the resources or the ability to effectively deal with these little rats.I'm sure 99% of officers would like things to be very different.

Even if they turn up they can't chase them, so it's pointless
If there is any truth in that,i'm sure it isnt through choice.However,if it is factual......then maybe the reasoning is there is less crime in affluent areas,hence when something does happen,a response is more immediate.

It's very much dependent on a number of factors, but specifically the makeup of the area.

For example Devon and Cornwall has vast rural areas, with towns and villages dotted in between. They may have two or three cops covering a massive area, as the amount of crime committed will be significantly lower than the significantly smaller areas covered by a greater number of officers in the inner city forces.

A couple of years ago I got chatting to a copper in a small coastal town in Cornwall called Perranporth. I recall that he'd transferred from the MET and he told me it was like two different jobs, with what he was dealing with now unrecognisable to what he was used to in London. He told me you could work a set of nights and never have a job to deal with, as crime was so low in the area. He also said on the rare occasion something did happen all the patrols would turn up to deal with it, which gives the impression of that's there's plenty on duty. Compare that with inner city police forces who unless it's something serious are unlikely to turn up any time soon, as they are pulled from pillar to post dealing with issues relating to the social undsrclasses, as opposed to actual crime.

How could you tell the bikes were “clearly stolen”?

Do you really expect plod to turn out for every curtain twitcher that reports kids riding push bikes “dangerously”?
I know , right?
I used to set fire to my personal property all the time .
You know, for a laugh and stuff

Riff raff.

This is the common terminology in our household. For anyone with significantly lower social values than ourselves.

Does that include your staff?

And where do you draw the line? Your footman? butler?

No staff chappy,

Riff raff tend to own caravans, watch Towie, chew gum, wear trainers at social occasions, have chidren without gaining employment first.

Footmen and butlers are not riff raff they would not contemplate any of the above.

If only................

th

This hanging around on street corners seems to be a British thing (I did it myself)
Since leaving to live in Oz 30 years ago Ive never seen it here

Theres always been social problems in Stalybridge and surrounding towns though, I grew up there, there were I think about 7 council estates and generally it was a low
socio- economic area with lots of scrotes, I think drugs have made things worse though.

This hanging around on street corners seems to be a British thing (I did it myself)
Since leaving to live in Oz 30 years ago Ive never seen it here

Theres always been social problems in Stalybridge and surrounding towns though, I grew up there, there were I think about 7 council estates and generally it was a low
socio- economic area with lots of scrotes, I think drugs have made things worse though.
They say the kids are bored and have nothing to do.

Well they should try growing up with only 1 TV in the house and only 2 channels. And there was no internet, let alone social media. And your toys were a whip and top and a thunderbird 2 and a 300 piece jigsaw of big ben that you had done 27 times already.

They say the kids are bored and have nothing to do.

Well they should try growing up with only 1 TV in the house and only 2 channels. And there was no internet, let alone social media. And your toys were a whip and top and a thunderbird 2 and a 300 piece jigsaw of big ben that you had done 27 times already.

Haha Big Ben...piss funny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.