A song for Erling...

The level of song lyrics nowadays is also slightly pathetic. Take the new ‘Dias’ song. We rhyme ‘City’…. with ‘City’. Same as the new ‘Follow follow follow’ that rhymes with ‘world’? We’ve butchered old classics in light of new shite that is the most probable cause for a lack of atmosphere, on occasion. Perhaps if the songs themselves had a bit more heart and soul, a little more depth, and even a little more dignity - then maybe, just maybe, we can see the stands arise once more like they did on kippax street. CTID
Quick.
Complain to your MP!

Really hope the Haaland song to the tune of Drunken Sailor takes off, think it will sound brilliant! Also, agree that it should be kept simple, but surely we can fit in that cracking middle verse of '6ft 6, he's a fucking monster' would complete a great chant. Seen some people mention rowing actions, not sure about that. I do plenty of rowing, but not sure I'd want to be doing it whilst trying to get my breath whilst singing this lung burster!

Okay, just so you can all be word perfect and ready to blast this out v Fulham, here's a song sheet for you print out and practice in your mum's bedroom -

ERLING, ERLING HAALAND
ERLING, ERLING HAALAND
ERLING, ERLING HAALAND
CAN'T STOP HIM FROM SCORING

6FT 6 AND A FUCKING MONSTER
PLAYS FOR CITY LIKE HIS FATHER
OUR No9
NORWEIGAN FORWARD
ERLING, ERLING HAALAND

And repeat...(or add lyrics if you have anything)

Now, practice your singing/rowing combination, and we're all good to go!

The rowing would be very unique and if everyone did it it could look quite good if were all in unison. I think the kids and the women would enjoy joining in. Plus it's a little bit of exercise and it might energize people a little bit LOL! I agree keep it simple. "What can you do with the big Norwegian"

Last edited:
I prefer the line What can you do to the big Norwegian.The rowing longboat was brilliant and had everyone smiling

Okay, just so you can all be word perfect and ready to blast this out v Fulham, here's a song sheet for you print out and practice in your mum's bedroom -

ERLING, ERLING HAALAND
ERLING, ERLING HAALAND
ERLING, ERLING HAALAND
CAN'T STOP HIM FROM SCORING

6FT 6 AND A FUCKING MONSTER
PLAYS FOR CITY LIKE HIS FATHER
OUR No9
NORWEIGAN FORWARD
ERLING, ERLING HAALAND

And repeat...(or add lyrics if you have anything)

Now, practice your singing/rowing combination, and we're all good to go!

The rowing would be very unique and if everyone did it it could look quite good if were all in unison. I think the kids and the women would enjoy joining in. Plus it's a little bit of exercise and it might energize people a little bit LOL!Not sure we need the F***king monster line though. Keep it simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.