A song for Erling...

mancmaestro

As we're all getting a bit giddy, it got me thinking how long until there's a chant.

I'm not the only one obviously, and saw a few comments on Twitter. Cant help but think we've already got a stand out winner (and I cant take credit so picture of the stellar tweet below - @stehol66, take a bow fella)

One that celebrates father and son.. one that spreads like wildfire... one that sounds fucking great in the Bank pub haha.

Alfie, Alfie Alfie, Alfie Alfie, Alfie ALFIE HAALAND

ERLING, ERLING ERLING, ERLING ERLING, ERLING ERLING HAALAND

Time for Yaya and Kolo to pass the torch.. plus, be funny as fuck hearing this at Wolves tomorrow night.

Attachments

• alfie erling.jpeg
    alfie erling.jpeg
    231.9 KB · Views: 218
As we're all getting a bit giddy, it got me thinking how long until there's a chant.

I'm not the only one obviously, and saw a few comments on Twitter. Cant help but think we've already got a stand out winner (and I cant take credit so picture of the stellar tweet below - @stehol66, take a bow fella)

One that celebrates father and son.. one that spreads like wildfire... one that sounds fucking great in the Bank pub haha.

Alfie, Alfie Alfie, Alfie Alfie, Alfie ALFIE HAALAND

ERLING, ERLING ERLING, ERLING ERLING, ERLING ERLING HAALAND

Time for Yaya and Kolo to pass the torch.. plus, be funny as fuck hearing this at Wolves tomorrow night.
6C01C477-E435-474A-8629-693082282E18.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.