A song for Erling...

Not sure we want to draw more attention to this, it just needs to stop.
We shouldn’t be averse to drawing negative attention to ourselves. That’s something I fucking hate about Liverpool fans; they never accept being accused of anything negative, and it makes them look like cunts.

Sometimes the best thing people need is the finger pointing at them and calling out to stop them doing what it is they’re doing wrong.

It’s like the David Moyes paedophile song (which coincidentally got its biggest airing at Newcastle away) when he was United manager. It was Blues pointing the finger at Blues that finally got that chant ended.

I know we are only like most other sets of fanbases and we really do have a load of cunts following us like all clubs, but I do think we should be above these level of shit chants.

We shouldn’t be averse to drawing negative attention to ourselves. That’s something I fucking hate about Liverpool fans; they never accept being accused of anything negative, and it makes them look like cunts.

Sometimes the best thing people need is the finger pointing at them and calling out to stop them doing what it is they’re doing wrong.

It’s like the David Moyes paedophile song (which coincidentally got its biggest airing at Newcastle away) when he was United manager. It was Blues pointing the finger at Blues that finally got that chant ended.

I know we are only like most other sets of fanbases and we really do have a load of cunts following us like all clubs, but I do think we should be above these level of shit chants.
Totally agree there will be dozens of pages tonight criticising the rags and dippers fans ,we need to look a bit closer to home and start policing or own fans before criticising others teams

To here it sung on the concourse by pissed up coked up kids is one thing ,they probably have no idea we lost Frank swift on that plane ,to hear pretty much all the away end singing it is beyond words for me there is no excuse for any city fan sing a chant about that,I hate the woke ,snowflake brigade but a chant referencing the passing of our own goalkeeper is not for me ,maybe Haaland needs to come out and say something,ashamed by it yesterday and so were others around us
Dont feel it's really anything to do with woke, snowflake brigade, (which often seems to be a term used by the right wing press when anyone stands up to, or expresses concerns about something deemed offensive or prejudiced)
However, you are spot on with the rest of the post. When I attended lots of away games in the 80s chants about the Munich Air disaster were commonplace ( which I do have to own up to singing .myself at times, which makes me cringe now)
A couple of years back at Preston (a rare away game for me) in what was otherwise a really good atmosphere there were a few Munich chants which I found disappointing and a bit surprising.
It is embarrassing. There really wasn't any excuse for it in the first place, to mock people dying (City legends or members of rival teams) is shit, even worse were the Tottenham chants/songs.
The club ,and in the past fanzines appealed to City fans about it and a lot of it did stop.
There is so much that is shit about that club and so much good about our club at the moment anyway does anyone really need to resort to that crap!!!

Same tune as 'Argentinian Blues'

We've got super Erling Haaland,
Scoring goals like you've never seen,
Scoring with his left,
Scoring with his right,
He's coming to destroy the premier league,

Our big Norwegian Blue is coming after you,
Our big Norwegian Blue is after yoouuu...

Same tune as 'Argentinian Blues'

We've got super Erling Haaland,
Scoring goals like you've never seen,
You wont know what to do,
When Kevin plays him through
Haaland will destroy the premier league,

Our big Norwegian Blue is coming after you,
Our big Norwegian Blue is after yoouuu...

I like this option, Shouldn't be too hard to get this going as we've used this tune in the past.

Added some suggested amendments to the words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.