A song to counter "where were you, when you were sh*t."

We've been to Wycombe, we've been to Crewe
We were here when we were sh*tter than you.
We lost to York, and Lincoln too
When our results were draw or lose

Anyone remember this one:

When your team gets knocked down and you still fill the ground,
That's Amoré
When you go down again and you still fill it then,
That's Amoré

Re: A song to counter "where were you, when you were sh*t."

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/g5gQSYRsor8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/g5gQSYRsor8</a> We love the chosen one thats sure to piss them off

I'm quite happy singing what we've been singing, however if we sung "we were shagging, we were shagging, we were shagging all your wives, we were shagging all your wives", that would make me smirk like a school boy.

I just want us to smash them 4-1 ... 5-1 ..... And the whole of etihad to chant lucky lucky City!!!!!

Chasing You , chasing you, chasing you when we were shit, chasing you when we were shit.

One for the older ones amongst us.

Goatfacekillah said:
Personally I think "we were here when we were shit" sounds too defensive.

I'd be more inclined to sing "where were we when we were shit" and let them wonder at what we're implying by that - and thus also making their singing of the same song redundant.

Off topic: It's an ironic thing that our biggest rivals are the only fans that don't chant this at us. Because to be fair to them, they know.

^^^ This ;-)

Re: A song to counter "where were you, when you were sh*t."

Lol c4 describing the two superbowl teams and when describing the seattle seahawks, having already said their fans caused a minor earthquake with noise they made, went on to say 'rabidly loyal fanbase, rich musical heritage, reasonably pants weather, think of pre-gazillionaire man city - with better coffee at halftime' (starbucks must have originated in seattle)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.