A United fan spat in my face...

Absolute scum that. Was walking through Piccadilly station to the toilets when we got back in town yesterday and a ginger Irish prick of a rag walks past me, waits till I'm about 15 yards away (bearing in mind I'm not remotely intimidating) and starts giving it the big'un calling me a blue bastard etc. Me and my mate just started pissing ourselves

No offence to ginger or Irish people

mrcunny said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Any rag **** spits at me and he'll be wearing his arse for a hat.

What makes you think he isnt doing this already...

-- Mon May 07, 2012 7:03 pm --

de niro said:
was he inside? follow him to the bogs and do him.

night out or not that guy would get it.

You say do him,the violent way or the gsc way?.;-)

in any way where he eats with a straw.

FeedTheGoat10 said:
Absolute scum that. Was walking through Piccadilly station to the toilets when we got back in town yesterday and a ginger Irish prick of a rag walks past me, waits till I'm about 15 yards away (bearing in mind I'm not remotely intimidating) and starts giving it the big'un calling me a blue bastard etc. Me and my mate just started pissing ourselves

Quite, they have it bad enough as it is

FeedTheGoat10 said:

It doesn't matter, they have no feelings because they don't have souls.

One of the twats spat at me after the semi final. Would have loved to smash his face in but I was rudely interrupted by 10 coppers

marca_uk said:
As I was walking into the Wetherspoons at Piccadilly! Innocently wanted a burger and beer for fiver, and got a nice pile of spit on my cheek! 20 years of us putting up with them winning everything, and we do better than them ONCE and this is what happens! SCUM!! However, I wasnt allowed to confront them about it as I was with my mates, and if I had the bouncers on Wetherspoons wouldnt have let me in and that would have ruined the night for my mates!

Shithouses.

TCIB said:
Chungo said:
TCIB said:
Cut out his tongue with a knife, gaffa tape his gob shut and watch him drown on his own blood.

Make sure to watch his eyes intently as the light leaves them so he knows he died at your hands and he will never know anything else.

From their you can piss on his corpse and go home or go feed some pigs with him via the medium of a woodchipper, sorted.

TCIB rag removal services since 2012 plc

Are you available for hire?

Yes sir, a pamphlet of our special offers is in the post for example right now we are doing a special pay for one murder and get 3 hours of torture thrown in free.

This does not cover electrocution though as that stuff ain't cheap, espesh when your ramming 10k volts through a rags bollocks for 4 hours straight.
We also do a nice line in "ragtaring" instead of oil and feathers we make sure they are forever identified as rag scum vi a carving out of a choice of 5 signs on their ugly faces, this is very popular now.

Also flat out murder is 50% of for fellow blues.
We could do a bidding war on thisi'm up for £100 per rag will provide vid as proof, can't pay more as a bit straped

That is fucking disgusting!

And why doesn't it surprise me its a United fan! I personally would prefer to get smacked than spat on!
Horrible and degrading, the lad will get his karma and hopefully hits him right in his face!

sboroMCFC said:
One of the twats spat at me after the semi final. Would have loved to smash his face in but I was rudely interrupted by 10 coppers

Pain in the arse that lot, you trip over your leg and start spraying blood everywhere whilst 5 rags come up and inappropriately touch you, none do anything to help.

Someone spits at you, and they come flooding over to get in your way!

Kill them all.

Jokes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.