A United fan spat in my face...

Ask yourself why he did it. The answer is that he wants to be you. You did well not reacting the situation would have worsened. Instead you enjoyed your day and got the maximum out of it. Well done.

Sounds like you might be regretting what at the time was understandable discretion on your part.

Perhaps he might be a regular there?

As has already been said, the scumbag assaulted you - perhaps Wethers have it on CCTV?

Personally I'd be staking the place out with a few mates.

Retribution.

They are quite well known for it at the Swamp everytime i go there i see spit flying about - dirty bastards. Also one of my best mates is a Villa fan, went to Wembley a couple of years ago, a big lad but quite mild with it these days, he had to be held back by 4 others apparently and got warned twice by the police, because 2 of the scum fuckers were spitting at a disabled Villa fan in a wheel chair... and that was after they won!! He said they just stood the other side of the police taunting them, one of the lads with him had a word and the coppers moved them on for their own safety, good lad hasnt forgotten and said he gave the pub full of shit full beans on Monday night, singing support your local team and stating at the top of his voice that Manchester at last had a title, its been over 40 years (this was in Birmingham of course)

You wont see a Rag for love nor money next Sunday night mark my words - they wont be able to take it

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Ask yourself why he did it. The answer is that he wants to be you. You did well not reacting the situation would have worsened. Instead you enjoyed your day and got the maximum out of it. Well done.
You're a much better man than I am. If he'd have done it to me, I'd be in a cell looking at a long stretch, probably lose my house and job etc.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Any rag **** spits at me and he'll be wearing his arse for a hat.

What makes you think he isnt doing this already...<br /><br />-- Mon May 07, 2012 7:03 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
was he inside? follow him to the bogs and do him.

night out or not that guy would get it.

You say do him,the violent way or the gsc way?.;-)

mrcunny said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Any rag **** spits at me and he'll be wearing his arse for a hat.

What makes you think he isnt doing this already...

-- Mon May 07, 2012 7:03 pm --

de niro said:
was he inside? follow him to the bogs and do him.

night out or not that guy would get it.

You say do him,the violent way or the gsc way?.;-)

I'd fuck him, take photos and send them to his kids schoolteacher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.