A very hurt and sore RAG

I don't know if anyone has pointed out this because i couldn't be arsed to trawl through 15 pages but his opinion is so flawed.

First of all the rags played 66 games last season, Tevez started less than half of them 32. He came off the bench in 17 of those games.

We played 56 games in the whole season, now bear in mind Robinho joined us when we had already played 7 games, he was available for a total of 49 games. He played 41 games in all, starting 40 of those games.

So where as Robinho started 40 of the 41 games he was available for, Tevez started 32 of the 66 games he was available for.

It's a shit article to try and get it in his head that they are better of without him and were no better when they had him, it is so shit that to prove his point he takes away our european games and includes their's and fails to mention when Robinho joined.

Infact i might put that on his shitty blog.

I don't care what they think. I will embrace the glory of City winning a trophy in the not too distant future, and if they want to accuse us of buying success, I will totally agree with them.

The future is blue, and I honestly don't care what some rag fan thinks.

When we are parading the EPL trophy through the streets of Manchester, when we are Champions of Europe, do you think I will remember this thread and get all sort of, oh I dunno, apologetic and uncomfortable?

As I have said before, we City fans have a bright future in front of us, and it has been a long wait. Our time has come, and the majority of the rag clients can't handle it. It's going to be harder for those bitter twisted souls than it will ever be for us.

Don't you just feel excitement coursing through your veins.

Oh dear me, parading trophies through the streets of Manchester? The only parades visible in Manchester are the ones where United are showing off either the CL or the PL.

Stick to losing to league one teams in the domestic cups.

my only reply is this. i quoted.

Freezah said:
Oh dear me, parading trophies through the streets of Manchester? The only parades visible in Manchester are the ones where United are showing off either the CL or the PL.

Stick to losing to league one teams in the domestic cups.

we'll come back to this end of next season and see if you rags are still parading. we're not saying that we sure will win, but all of the non-rag part of the world know that you lot have seen your last silverware.

deep down inside you're terrified. if you're not, you wont be coming in this forum reeking fear and post your last post. grabbing your last straws by coming here really. its blatantly obvious.

Let's wait and see if it's the end of our silverware, mate.

Just be prepared for 'I told you so' when the greatest manager in football history holds aloft the Premiership trophy, while Owen is laughing at you 'critics.'

The biggest club in Manchester was United..

It is United.

It will stay United..

crizack said:
i like the old 'you haven't won anything in 30 plus years'...BOOOORING!, we may not of won ANYTHING but we've got what can only be better than winnning the lottery quite literally 100 times over, we're in the money mate! so what if we haven't won anything!? it just goes to show then..that ANYONE supporting manchester city for at least 30 years aren't in it for the trophies but for pure loyalty which is only found in the hearts of true football fans who won't just support a scummy team in the city of salford beacause they won 3 trophies in one season.

giving the credit crunch an arabic kick in the ass, ruining football daily, pissing off rags all round london an a few in salford an being considerabely richer than yow since 2008!

they might have the past - but the future is ours

The fact is PAL, through 15 pages of your cryin and to the amusement of all who come on here, you are still to answer questions where you have proven wrong, on history, games, minutes played etc, etc, etc. Your quite happy to run your mouth, but you shut up as soon as people put u on the spot. Cowardly that mate.

Oh I remember how much you RAG bastards rubbed it in when u were winning everything and we were struggling like f@*k. Well we'll see, but let me say something, PAY BACK IS A woman, and it's only gona get worse for U over the coming years. To deny that would be like denyin the sun don't shine.

The fact that I see our rivalry as something even the Israelis and Palestines can't match, you might as well fuck off back under the rock you came out of u spineless CNUT.

I would rather see the swamp with all u feckers init, a massive wall surrounding it and a great big fuckin bulldozer ready to smash the shit into the ground. We hate you, you hate us, it'll never change, but the balance of power will shift away from the swamp, and I hope it ends up on our door. The difference being i doubt we'll exude as much arrogance as you lot have over the last 10 years.

It hurts, it hurts and your showin it by comin back for more. Keep coming pal, i'm sure ur makin quite a few peoples day out there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.