A weight off his shoulders

A case for compensation or suing the rags for what you have been through? After all it is their venue and they employ the stewards.

A case for compensation or suing the rags for what you have been through? After all it is their venue and they employ the stewards.
I wish it was that easy, I'm just ready to move past it left all that with my Solictor but as you can imagine it's not that straight forward.

I wish it was that easy, I'm just ready to move past it left all that with my Solictor but as you can imagine it's not that straight forward.

Yes i understand mate the fact the two lowlifes didn't turn up is a damning indictment that it was a fabrication.

Yes i understand mate the fact the two lowlifes didn't turn up is a damning indictment that it was a fabrication.
Exactly if it had happened then there would of been outrage from everyone around me not just 2 stewards making it up who then don't turn up on the trail date to confirm what iv been telling everyone of trumped up charges. It's a joke and i have already made a full complaint to MUFC and to MCFC.

Bad shit Pal, glad you're past it. Any cause for/any complaint to the MUEN?
I've seen no press btw.

The FSA strike me as being really fucking sound, not many bodies you can say that about in football, take fucking note drop twatter and michel twatini

The FSA have been doing a great job for years. Me and my brother got arrested and thrown out away at Villa Park in 1990 for absolutely nothing....and I mean nothing. The Police said we were drunk in a football stadium....my brother had had 2 cans of lager in the car on the way down and I hadn't had a drop due to driving! They wouldn't do any breath, urine or blood samples as we requested....they just said we were drunk in a football stadium! We contacted loads of people and organisations to help. None helped apart from the FSA. So yes, if you know any fan who is unjustly treated at a match, then get in touch with the FSA (and a good solicitor!).

Easier said than done but try & forget about it & move on other wise the anger & hate can can fester inside you ,remember a few years ago a City fan got arrested for "hissing" at Spurs players .the City Stewards were ripped apart by the lads Lawyer & he got found not guilty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.