(A-Z Artist or Band Name) Now Indexed

I had a busy day and didn't get to post a lot of my choices before before other's got in with them.
I would normally go for Watermelon's in Summer Hay any day of the week but I'm still peeved at @citizen_maine robbing it from me on F instead of Z.
Today's prize goes to @1.618034 for taking me around the world from Nigeria to Chile while I worked.
Never heard any of it before, but all good stuff.
Right. G.
G is for Gallagher. Rory Gallagher and I make no apologies for me indulging myself here.
The whole of this booleg is fabulous but I'll start you with this.
1974/09/03 - Roslyn - My Father's Place

I had a busy day and didn't get to post a lot of my choices before before other's got in with them.
I would normally go for Watermelon's in Summer Hay any day of the week but I'm still peeved at @citizen_maine robbing it from me on F instead of Z.
Today's prize goes to @1.618034 for taking me around the world from Nigeria to Chile while I worked.
Never heard any of it before, but all good stuff.
Nice one. Just discovered a new album by Föllakzoid today whilst searching, so keeping myself entertained and updated too.

It's the taking part...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.