A34 closed | 30 year old man murdered after traffic light "altercation"

Walked past this the following morning.
There was a serious incident a month or two back (there's a lot of fast traffic passing this junction it's like a drag rave at times). I presumed it was a similar incident (someone was ran over) until I saw forensics all over it.

I also just read about one of our ex players, a 22 year old, was stabbed 32 times by some stranger for no reason. His whole life turned upside down.

The world is very angry and violent isn’t it.

2008 financial crisis, followed by austerity most likely had something to do with it. As with any cutbacks the impact normally takes a few years to be felt in wider society.

You can't say that, there's some sensitive souls on here who can't handle the truth.

Can they do him for manslaughter when he's stabbed him? Surely that's murder. Although the justice system in this country...
I think it can be manslaughter because it’s not premeditated but I’m no expert.

Not saying you’re wrong that might well be the law. What a load of bollocks though. Any **** driving about with a knife in the first place should go down as premeditated.
Even if it is manslaughter, the maximum tariff is life, which is what this guy should get, if proven.

Just been reading an article about a guy who got 7 years for stabbing someone in a street fight in a Sheffield though, so that could be what he gets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.