Aarón Martín

It's glaringly obvious we need another left back after the Everton game. Pep wasn't willing to play Danilo there and Sane was a shambles in that position.

Not seen this guy play so going off that 7 minute video he seems tall, fast with good dribbling ability and crossing. Reminded me a little of Marcos Alonso and if he can become anywhere near as good as him then we could have a cracking second choice left back to call upon.

From his scout report -

"With regards to Aaron Martín’s style of play, time will tell whether or not the left back will make use of his strong dribbling skills and alter into more of a wing-back than the current left full back position that he has adopted at present. As a player that seems confident in possession of the ball as well as a left-back that is not afraid of crossing and playing the ball off the ground it would seem only natural that Martín may follow the modern-day trend of becoming an inverted wing back but in terms of his qualities at left-back, he shows every sign of following in the footsteps of Juan Bernat, Jose Gaya and Jordi Alba and becoming the next in an ever-growing list of exceptional left backs that Spain have produced in the last decade."
Has Bear Grylls authorised this disclosure, as head of the Scout movement?

Great news, always thought we were a left back short considering the amount of work they will be expected to get through over the season.

Never heard of him before, let alone seen him play, but we clearly need cover at left back.

It's glaringly obvious we need another left back after the Everton game. Pep wasn't willing to play Danilo there and Sane was a shambles in that position.

Not seen this guy play so going off that 7 minute video he seems tall, fast with good dribbling ability and crossing. Reminded me a little of Marcos Alonso and if he can become anywhere near as good as him then we could have a cracking second choice left back to call upon.
Can he play as a left sided centre half?

I know literally nothing of him but i'm very happy if this is true as i've been dreading the thought of us going into the season with just 3 fullbacks. Time will tell if he's any good but he's already a good signing if it means no Sane at fullback/wingback. It's ironic that a player who would be ideal in our squad right now is one that many have slated and wanted rid for years in Kolarov

We need a left sided centre back/left back, preferably one who can run and occasionally be arsed to chase back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.