Aaron Wan-Bissaka (signed for United)

Really hope we get this man - already looks fantastic and still you would think has a while to go before he hits his full potential.

It's all right saying that we're OK at right back currently with Walker and Danilo - that's true but it was that kind of thinking that led to the major issues we had with full backs a couple of seasons ago. This would be a great step to ensuring this doesn't happen again.

About him playing backup to Walker - I honestly don't think playing second fiddle here for one season would harm him, whilst he learns what Pep wants. Then I think he'd possibly be ready to displace him. Baring in mind Walker would be 30 by then.

Really hope we get this man - already looks fantastic and still you would think has a while to go before he hits his full potential.

It's all right saying that we're OK at right back currently with Walker and Danilo - that's true but it was that kind of thinking that led to the major issues we had with full backs a couple of seasons ago. This would be a great step to ensuring this doesn't happen again.

About him playing backup to Walker - I honestly don't think playing second fiddle here for one season would harm him, whilst he learns what Pep wants. Then I think he'd possibly be ready to displace him. Baring in mind Walker would be 30 by then.
I think he’d replace walker shortly after arriving. I think he’s too quality and walker makes big errors

Should this all be in the “players we have no link to three” because I can’t for the life of me find anyone linking him with us!

Hope we can sign him though I always feel like walker has a big error in him! Hopefully it doesn’t happen over the next 4 games

well according to Adrian Durham on TS yesterday the deal has already been done for him to go to the scum, best be locking the thread mods ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.