Aaron Wan-Bissaka (signed for United)

I think they've got this one right. F*ck me they've had some dross in Dalot, ageing Valencia, Young etc etc. The fee is irrelevant. If they fix their mess, they'll need at least £500m investment in 2 summers to get back to title contention and this is pointless if they have a useless manager..

Say what you will but best available RB in the market IMO

United have made questionable additions in past but this is a smart move

Say what you will but best available RB in the market IMO

United have made questionable additions in past but this is a smart move
That’s all relevant to the style of football you want to play. Defensively he’s got all the attributes to be anything he wants to be but if you look at the likes of City and your lot, that’s just not enough.

Well thats him straight in the Englands first team.

One good season lets see how does shit dressing room and a garbage manager.

That’s all relevant to the style of football you want to play. Defensively he’s got all the attributes to be anything he wants to be but if you look at the likes of City and your lot, that’s just not enough.

True but the player hasn't really been asked to do more than that so far and United are far from being at the same level of football of either our clubs

I think they've got this one right. F*ck me they've had some dross in Dalot, ageing Valencia, Young etc etc. The fee is irrelevant. If they fix their mess, they'll need at least £500m investment in 2 summers to get back to title contention and this is pointless if they have a useless manager..

Jeesh, completely forgot about Dalot.... the best young right back in Europe apparently when they signed him.... *cough*

I thought Valencia was decent under the right manager and system

His defensive stats is incredible. Not taking account his own goal recently. It's the offensive part of his game that is uncertain. Good thing is rags are in a such a mess this deal won't change much of their situation.

Still can be considered a good deal considering players age and his potential and they didn't have to remove the Zaha sell on clause.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.